MD Anderson Events
10th Annual Integrative Oncology Training Conference for Acupuncturists, Massage Therapists and Yoga Teachers/Mind-Body Practitioners
Date: 7/18/14 to 7/20/14
Time: 7/18/14, 7am to 7/20/14, 5pm
Location: Duncan Building, 1155 Pressler, Floor 8
Facilitator: Allison Baring
Sponsor: A. Chaoul, PhD
Contact: Sabrina Moscot - (713) 563-4759 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Final Brochure.pdf (PDF, 1.2 MB)
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Dihua Yu, M.D., Ph.D.
- Targeting metabolism through OxPhos inhibition in leukemia
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Epigenetic regulation by arginine methylation in muscle stem cells and in cancer"
- Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients: What's New for 2017? In Houston
- AACR Annual Meeting 2017 - MD Anderson Alumni and Faculty Association Reception
- Targeted & Immunotherapy: The New Era in Cancer Management
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Sina Safayi, D.V.M., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Animal Welfare