MD Anderson Events
2013 Cancer Survivorship Research Retreat, Cancer Survivorship: An Evolving Science
Cancer survivorship research is rapidly moving into novel areas of scientific inquiry such as basic lab investigations, behavioral science, and outcomes research. To inform the intellectual community of M D Anderson and our collaborators of the significant advances taking place in the evolving field of cancer survivorship research, the Office of Cancer Survivorship (OCS) will hold its’ second Cancer Survivorship Research Retreaton February 1, 2013.
Date: 2/1/13, 2pm to 6pm
Time: 2/1/13, 2pm to 6pm
Location: Cancer Prevention Building, Floor 8, Rooms 1-8
Contact: Jacklyn Flores - (713) 563-1504 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Dihua Yu, M.D., Ph.D.
- Targeting metabolism through OxPhos inhibition in leukemia
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Epigenetic regulation by arginine methylation in muscle stem cells and in cancer"
- Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients: What's New for 2017? In Houston
- AACR Annual Meeting 2017 - MD Anderson Alumni and Faculty Association Reception
- Targeted & Immunotherapy: The New Era in Cancer Management
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Sina Safayi, D.V.M., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Animal Welfare