MD Anderson Events
2013 Women Faculty Program Town Hall: Update on the status of Women Faculty & Recognition of New & Promoted Faculty
An Update on the Status of Women Faculty
A Reception Welcoming and Recognizing
New Women Faculty
Promoted Women Faculty
Wednesday, September 25th, 2013
Date: 9/25/13, 4pm to 6pm
Time: 9/25/13, 4pm to 6pm
Location: Onstead Auditorium, Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, near Elevator J, (S3.8012)
Sponsor: Elizabeth Travis
Contact: Devra Singer - (713) 745-9286 - email@example.com
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Dihua Yu, M.D., Ph.D.
- Targeting metabolism through OxPhos inhibition in leukemia
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Epigenetic regulation by arginine methylation in muscle stem cells and in cancer"
- Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients: What's New for 2017? In Houston
- AACR Annual Meeting 2017 - MD Anderson Alumni and Faculty Association Reception
- Targeted & Immunotherapy: The New Era in Cancer Management
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Sina Safayi, D.V.M., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Animal Welfare