MD Anderson Events
2013 Women Faculty Program Town Hall: Update on the status of Women Faculty & Recognition of New & Promoted Faculty
An Update on the Status of Women Faculty
A Reception Welcoming and Recognizing
New Women Faculty
Promoted Women Faculty
Wednesday, September 25th, 2013
Date: 9/25/13, 4pm to 6pm
Time: 9/25/13, 4pm to 6pm
Location: Onstead Auditorium, Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, near Elevator J, (S3.8012)
Sponsor: Elizabeth Travis
Contact: Devra Singer - (713) 745-9286 - email@example.com
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Gregory N. Fuller, M.D., Ph.D.
- Host-Microbiota interaction at muscosal surface
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Jason Huse, M.D., Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Research Misconduct and Policies for Handling Misconduct:
- Cancer Metabolism Working Group Seminars presents Dr. Joya Chandra and Dr. Prasenjit Dey
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Baoli Hu, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Cross-species genetic mapping of targets in mitochondria, metabolism and aging"
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Dihua Yu, M.D., Ph.D.