MD Anderson Events
2014 Benvenuto Memorial Lecture - "New Functions for KRAS"
2014 Benvenuto Memorial Lecture, sponsored by the Department of Experimental Therapeutics
Date: 1/22/14, 9am to 10:30am
Time: 1/22/14, 9am to 10:30am
Location: South Campus - SCRB2, Rooms 1-6
Facilitator: Zahid Siddik
Speaker: Frank McCormick, Ph.D., FRS
Speaker Bio: Director UCSF Helen Diller Family Comprehensive Cancer Center San Francisco, CA
Contact: Zahid Siddik - (713) 792-7746 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Onco-Internal Medicine Symposium
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Gregory N. Fuller, M.D., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Jason Huse, M.D., Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Research Misconduct and Policies for Handling Misconduct:
- Cancer Metabolism Working Group Seminars presents Dr. Joya Chandra and Dr. Prasenjit Dey
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Baoli Hu, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Cross-species genetic mapping of targets in mitochondria, metabolism and aging"