MD Anderson Events
2014 Benvenuto Memorial Lecture - "New Functions for KRAS"
2014 Benvenuto Memorial Lecture, sponsored by the Department of Experimental Therapeutics
Date: 1/22/14, 9am to 10:30am
Time: 1/22/14, 9am to 10:30am
Location: South Campus - SCRB2, Rooms 1-6
Facilitator: Zahid Siddik
Speaker: Frank McCormick, Ph.D., FRS
Speaker Bio: Director UCSF Helen Diller Family Comprehensive Cancer Center San Francisco, CA
Contact: Zahid Siddik - (713) 792-7746 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Dihua Yu, M.D., Ph.D.
- Targeting metabolism through OxPhos inhibition in leukemia
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Epigenetic regulation by arginine methylation in muscle stem cells and in cancer"
- Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients: What's New for 2017? In Houston
- AACR Annual Meeting 2017 - MD Anderson Alumni and Faculty Association Reception
- Targeted & Immunotherapy: The New Era in Cancer Management
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Sina Safayi, D.V.M., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar