MD Anderson Events
2014 Benvenuto Memorial Lecture - "New Functions for KRAS"
2014 Benvenuto Memorial Lecture, sponsored by the Department of Experimental Therapeutics
Date: 1/22/14, 9am to 10:30am
Time: 1/22/14, 9am to 10:30am
Location: South Campus - SCRB2, Rooms 1-6
Facilitator: Zahid Siddik
Speaker: Frank McCormick, Ph.D., FRS
Speaker Bio: Director UCSF Helen Diller Family Comprehensive Cancer Center San Francisco, CA
Contact: Zahid Siddik - (713) 792-7746 - email@example.com
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Symposium on Molecular Imaging with Mass Spectrometry Techniques
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents John de Groot, M.D.
- Experimental therapeutics using preclinical mouse models of early or late stage metastatic disease
- Value-Based Head and Neck Cancer Care
- Fourth International Conference on Cancer and the Heart
- Current Concepts in Head and Neck Surgery
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Mohammad Belayat Hossain, Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Communication and Difficult Conversations
- myCancerConnection Cancer Survivorship Conference