MD Anderson Events
2014 Cancer Survivorship Research Symposium
Join us at the 2nd Annual Cancer Survivorship Symposium as Dr. Kevin Oeffinger from Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center and Dr. Ethan Dmitrovsky from MD Anderson Cancer Center discuss novel research discoveries and innovations in care that can enhance outcomes of cancer survivors. This update on the cutting-edge advances in survivorship science features dynamic plenary sessions, interactive poster presentations, best scientific poster awards, and a networking reception.
Registration is now open online at:
Date: 1/30/14, 1:30pm to 6pm
Time: 1/30/14, 1:30pm to 6pm
Location: Cancer Prevention Building, Floor 8, Rooms 1-8
Format: All Employee Meeting
Contact: Jacklyn J Flores - (713) 563-1504 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organization for Women: Developing a Vision Board with Karen Mooney “Part 2: Awaken Your Possibilities: How to Invest in the Alignment of Your Life”
- WEBINAR: Embase - Reviewing the Literature Beyond Medline
- CSI Lecture: Regulation, Role and Therapeutic Targeting of AMPK in Prostate Cancer by Daniel E. Frigo, Ph.D.
- ERO Seminar Series - Traver Hart
- Center for Inflammation and Cancer (CIC) Distinguished Lecture Series
- Dr. Huda Y. Zoghbi - Rett Syndrome and MeCP2 disorders and the insight they provide into neuropsychiatric disorders
- Dr Cullen Taniguchi - Protecting the Gut to improve outcomes in pancreatic cancer
- Lavish Linens
- 5th Annual Metabolism in Cancer Symposium Featured Speaker - Matthew Vander Heiden, M.D., Ph.D.
- ERO Seminar Series - Meng Wang