MD Anderson Events
2014 Robert M Chamberlain Distinguished Mentor Award
This award honors faculty members whose careers have underscored the value of mentoring postdoctoral fellows. The MD Anderson Postdoctoral Association dedicates this award to the promotion of the educational and research missions of the MD Anderson Cancer Center.
Date: 3/4/14, 4pm to 6pm
Time: 3/4/14, 4pm to 6pm
Location: Hickey Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 11 (R11.1400)
Contact: Tracy Costello - (713) 563-9194 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Felix Nwajei, Ph.D.
- Therapy Guided by p53 Dynamics in Single Cells
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Pratip Bhattacharya, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series ": In vivo discovery of targets for cancer immunotherapy"
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Peer Review
- MD Anderson Anesthesiology & Neuroscience December Seminar Series
- Sarcoma Patient Educational Conference: Ask The Experts
- 2017 Oncologic Emergency Medicine Conference
- Orbital Oncology adn Oncologic Oculofacial Plastic Surgery: A Multidisciplinary Approach