MD Anderson Events
2014 Robert M Chamberlain Distinguished Mentor Award
This award honors faculty members whose careers have underscored the value of mentoring postdoctoral fellows. The MD Anderson Postdoctoral Association dedicates this award to the promotion of the educational and research missions of the MD Anderson Cancer Center.
Date: 3/4/14, 4pm to 6pm
Time: 3/4/14, 4pm to 6pm
Location: Hickey Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 11 (R11.1400)
Contact: Tracy Costello - (713) 563-9194 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Onco-Internal Medicine Symposium
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Gregory N. Fuller, M.D., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Jason Huse, M.D., Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Research Misconduct and Policies for Handling Misconduct:
- Cancer Metabolism Working Group Seminars presents Dr. Joya Chandra and Dr. Prasenjit Dey
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Baoli Hu, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Cross-species genetic mapping of targets in mitochondria, metabolism and aging"