MD Anderson Events
3rd Annual Spine Tumor Patient Education Conference
The 3rd Annual Spine Tumor Patient Education Conference addresses the needs of spine tumor patients. Its purpose it to better educate patients and provide information that will positively impact their cancer journey. There will be presentations from spinal tumor experts on spinal surgery, radiation therapy, pain and symptom management and spinal rehabilitation. An exhibition hall will include educational displays and mini-consults with therapists. Round table discusses will allow small groups to share similar concerns on quality of life issues and an ependymoma patient will give a testimonial of her experience with a spinal cord tumor. The cost is free and parking is validated. Please RSVP by 8/20/2012, space is limited to 125 participants.
Date: 8/29/12, 7:30am to 7:30pm
Time: 8/29/12, 7:30am to 7:30pm
Location: Anderson Conference Hall, Main Building, Floor 11, Rooms 1 - 8, near Elevator A
Contact: Gisela Sanchez-Williams - (713) 563-8710 - firstname.lastname@example.org
SpineConfFlyer_final.jpg (JPG, 116 KB)
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Symposium on Molecular Imaging with Mass Spectrometry Techniques
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents John de Groot, M.D.
- Experimental therapeutics using preclinical mouse models of early or late stage metastatic disease
- Value-Based Head and Neck Cancer Care
- Fourth International Conference on Cancer and the Heart
- Current Concepts in Head and Neck Surgery
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Mohammad Belayat Hossain, Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Communication and Difficult Conversations
- myCancerConnection Cancer Survivorship Conference