MD Anderson Events
3rd Annual Spine Tumor Patient Education Conference
The 3rd Annual Spine Tumor Patient Education Conference addresses the needs of spine tumor patients. Its purpose it to better educate patients and provide information that will positively impact their cancer journey. There will be presentations from spinal tumor experts on spinal surgery, radiation therapy, pain and symptom management and spinal rehabilitation. An exhibition hall will include educational displays and mini-consults with therapists. Round table discusses will allow small groups to share similar concerns on quality of life issues and an ependymoma patient will give a testimonial of her experience with a spinal cord tumor. The cost is free and parking is validated. Please RSVP by 8/20/2012, space is limited to 125 participants.
Date: 8/29/12, 7:30am to 7:30pm
Time: 8/29/12, 7:30am to 7:30pm
Location: Anderson Conference Hall, Main Building, Floor 11, Rooms 1 - 8, near Elevator A
Contact: Gisela Sanchez-Williams - (713) 563-8710 - email@example.com
SpineConfFlyer_final.jpg (JPG, 116 KB)
- MD Anderson Sawyer Biliary Pancreatic Symposium
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Felix Nwajei, Ph.D.
- Therapy Guided by p53 Dynamics in Single Cells
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Pratip Bhattacharya, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series ": In vivo discovery of targets for cancer immunotherapy"
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Peer Review
- MD Anderson Anesthesiology & Neuroscience December Seminar Series
- Sarcoma Patient Educational Conference: Ask The Experts
- 2017 Oncologic Emergency Medicine Conference