MD Anderson Events
3rd Infections in Cancer Symposium
Visit the MD Anderson CME/Conference Management site to register and get more information.
Date: 5/16/13 to 5/17/13
Time: 5/16/13, 8am to 5/17/13, 12am
Location: Hickey Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 11 (R11.1400)
CME: 14 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit
Contact: Joanne Haddad - (713) 792-3883 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Dihua Yu, M.D., Ph.D.
- Targeting metabolism through OxPhos inhibition in leukemia
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Epigenetic regulation by arginine methylation in muscle stem cells and in cancer"
- Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients: What's New for 2017? In Houston
- AACR Annual Meeting 2017 - MD Anderson Alumni and Faculty Association Reception
- Targeted & Immunotherapy: The New Era in Cancer Management
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Sina Safayi, D.V.M., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar