MD Anderson Events
3rd Infections in Cancer Symposium
Visit the MD Anderson CME/Conference Management site to register and get more information.
Date: 5/16/13 to 5/17/13
Time: 5/16/13, 8am to 5/17/13, 12am
Location: Hickey Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 11 (R11.1400)
CME: 14 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit
Contact: Joanne Haddad - (713) 792-3883 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- How to Achieve Excellence in Science
- Repair of Radiation-Induced Double-Strand Breaks in the Genome via Alternative End-Joining: A Potential Therapeutic Target for Enhancing Tumor Radiosensitivity
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Symposium on Molecular Imaging with Mass Spectrometry Techniques
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents John de Groot, M.D.
- Experimental therapeutics using preclinical mouse models of early or late stage metastatic disease
- Value-Based Head and Neck Cancer Care
- Fourth International Conference on Cancer and the Heart
- Current Concepts in Head and Neck Surgery
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Mohammad Belayat Hossain, Ph.D.