MD Anderson Events
4th Annual Postdoctoral Science Symposium
The Annual Postdoctoral Science Symposium (APSS), organized by the MD Anderson Postdoctoral Association, provides a platform for postdoctoral fellows in the Texas Medical Center to present their current research in the areas of basic and translational research. In addition, APSS features presentations and hosts interactive sessions lead by experts in a variety of fields. Postdoctoral fellows will have the unique opportunity to learn, interact and foster new collaborations during APSS.
Keynote Speaker: Dr. Douglas R Green, Chair - Immunology St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
Date: 8/7/14, 9am to 5pm
Time: 8/7/14, 9am to 5pm
Location: Onstead Auditorium, Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, near Elevator J, (S3.8012)
Speaker Bio: Chair - Immunology St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
Contact: Tracy Costello - (713) 563-9194 - email@example.com
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Dihua Yu, M.D., Ph.D.
- Targeting metabolism through OxPhos inhibition in leukemia
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Epigenetic regulation by arginine methylation in muscle stem cells and in cancer"
- Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients: What's New for 2017? In Houston
- AACR Annual Meeting 2017 - MD Anderson Alumni and Faculty Association Reception
- Targeted & Immunotherapy: The New Era in Cancer Management
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Sina Safayi, D.V.M., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Animal Welfare