MD Anderson Events
4th Annual Postdoctoral Science Symposium
The Annual Postdoctoral Science Symposium (APSS), organized by the MD Anderson Postdoctoral Association, provides a platform for postdoctoral fellows in the Texas Medical Center to present their current research in the areas of basic and translational research. In addition, APSS features presentations and hosts interactive sessions lead by experts in a variety of fields. Postdoctoral fellows will have the unique opportunity to learn, interact and foster new collaborations during APSS.
Keynote Speaker: Dr. Douglas R Green, Chair - Immunology St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
Date: 8/7/14, 9am to 5pm
Time: 8/7/14, 9am to 5pm
Location: Onstead Auditorium, Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, near Elevator J, (S3.8012)
Speaker Bio: Chair - Immunology St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
Contact: Tracy Costello - (713) 563-9194 - email@example.com
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Symposium on Molecular Imaging with Mass Spectrometry Techniques
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents John de Groot, M.D.
- Experimental therapeutics using preclinical mouse models of early or late stage metastatic disease
- Value-Based Head and Neck Cancer Care
- Fourth International Conference on Cancer and the Heart
- Current Concepts in Head and Neck Surgery
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Mohammad Belayat Hossain, Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Communication and Difficult Conversations
- myCancerConnection Cancer Survivorship Conference