MD Anderson Events
4th Annual Postdoctoral Science Symposium
The Annual Postdoctoral Science Symposium (APSS), organized by the MD Anderson Postdoctoral Association, provides a platform for postdoctoral fellows in the Texas Medical Center to present their current research in the areas of basic and translational research. In addition, APSS features presentations and hosts interactive sessions lead by experts in a variety of fields. Postdoctoral fellows will have the unique opportunity to learn, interact and foster new collaborations during APSS.
Keynote Speaker: Dr. Douglas R Green, Chair - Immunology St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
Date: 8/7/14, 9am to 5pm
Time: 8/7/14, 9am to 5pm
Location: Onstead Auditorium, Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, near Elevator J, (S3.8012)
Speaker Bio: Chair - Immunology St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
Contact: Tracy Costello - (713) 563-9194 - email@example.com
- CRISPR Biology: Nature's Toolbox for Genome Engineering
- Department of Translational Molecular Pathology Distinguished Speaker Seminar Series
- Onco-Internal Medicine Symposium
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Gregory N. Fuller, M.D., Ph.D.
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Jason Huse, M.D., Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Research Misconduct and Policies for Handling Misconduct:
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Baoli Hu, Ph.D.