MD Anderson Events
6th Annual Margaret L. Kripke Legend Award Lecture & 2nd Annual President's Award for Advancing Women Faculty Presentation
6th Annual Margaret L. Kripke Legend Award Lecture & 2nd Annual President's Award for Advancing Women Faculty Presentation.
Kripke Legend Awardee: Laurie Glimcher, M.D., Dean, Weill Cornell Medical College."ER Stress Sensors in Disease"
President's Awardee: Thomas W. Burke, M.D., EVP, MD Anderson Cancer Network. "Some Personal Thoughts on Gender Inclusiveness".
Date: 3/13/14, 4pm to 6pm
Time: 3/13/14, 4pm to 6pm
Location: Onstead Auditorium, Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, near Elevator J, (S3.8012)
Format: All Employee Meeting
Contact: Abby Mitchell - (713) 792-6142 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Employee Screening Night - Mammography
- Children's Art Project Pop-Up Shop
- When can I retire? Find out when TRS comes to campus.
- Practicing with Compassion Improves Outcomes for Providers and Patients: Mastering Resilience at Work
- Gina's Jewelry
- Organization for Women - Conversations that Matter
- FREE Afternoon at the Museum of Fine Arts, Houston
- “Do Everything for My Child” – The Nexus of Medical, Ethical and Legal Decision Making
- Life After: Parents of Children with Special Needs
- One Stop Shop Retirement Planning at The Park