MD Anderson Events
6th Annual Margaret L. Kripke Legend Award Lecture & 2nd Annual President's Award for Advancing Women Faculty Presentation
6th Annual Margaret L. Kripke Legend Award Lecture & 2nd Annual President's Award for Advancing Women Faculty Presentation.
Kripke Legend Awardee: Laurie Glimcher, M.D., Dean, Weill Cornell Medical College."ER Stress Sensors in Disease"
President's Awardee: Thomas W. Burke, M.D., EVP, MD Anderson Cancer Network. "Some Personal Thoughts on Gender Inclusiveness".
Date: 3/13/14, 4pm to 6pm
Time: 3/13/14, 4pm to 6pm
Location: Onstead Auditorium, Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, near Elevator J, (S3.8012)
Format: All Employee Meeting
Contact: Abby Mitchell - (713) 792-6142 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Future of Cancer Science Symposium
- Support Connection
- Lavish Linens
- Children's Art Project Pop-Up Shop
- ERO Seminar Series - Xiang Zhang
- Center for Inflammation and Cancer Distinguished Lecture Series
- Texas Medical Board Legislative Updates by Mari Robinson
- Distinguished Lectureship in Cancer Biology - Dr. Elaine Fuchs
- Department of Cancer Biology Chalk Talk - Dr. Elaine Fuchs
- Junior Faculty Reception