MD Anderson Events
7th International Conference SUMO, Ubiquitin, UBL Proteins: Implications for Human Diseases
The International Conference on SUMO, Ubiquitin, and UBL Proteins: Implications for Human Diseases is considered the definitive SUMO conference that brings together SUMO with Ubiquitin and UBL Proteins.
For the last decade scientists have come from all over the world to attend this conference. The 7th Conference will be held in Shanghai, the Pearl of Asia, which is a favorite destination of world travelers.
May science flourish and friendships endure
Date: 5/10/14 to 5/13/14
Time: 5/10/14, 12am to 5/13/14, 12am
Location: Shanghai Jiao Tong University School of Medicine, Shanghai, China
Contact: Amy Heaton - (713) 745-6826 - email@example.com
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Department of Radiation Oncology Special Seminar
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar "Regulation of Enhancer Overactivation by a Protein Complex Containing RACK7/ZMYND8 and KDM5C"
- Annual Postdoctoral Science Symposium
- Department of Translational Molecular Pathology Distinguished Speaker Seminar Series
- Dr. Mina Bissell: Why don’t we get more cancer: The critical role of Extracellular Matrix and Microenvironment in metastasis and dormancy
- Updates in Palliative Care and Physician Board Review Course
- New Immune Checkpoints, New Cancer Immunotherapies