MD Anderson Events
7th International Conference SUMO, Ubiquitin, UBL Proteins: Implications for Human Diseases
The International Conference on SUMO, Ubiquitin, and UBL Proteins: Implications for Human Diseases is considered the definitive SUMO conference that brings together SUMO with Ubiquitin and UBL Proteins.
For the last decade scientists have come from all over the world to attend this conference. The 7th Conference will be held in Shanghai, the Pearl of Asia, which is a favorite destination of world travelers.
May science flourish and friendships endure
Date: 5/10/14 to 5/13/14
Time: 5/10/14, 12am to 5/13/14, 12am
Location: Shanghai Jiao Tong University School of Medicine, Shanghai, China
Contact: Amy Heaton - (713) 745-6826 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Onco-Internal Medicine Symposium
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Gregory N. Fuller, M.D., Ph.D.
- Host-Microbiota interaction at muscosal surface
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Jason Huse, M.D., Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Research Misconduct and Policies for Handling Misconduct:
- Cancer Metabolism Working Group Seminars presents Dr. Joya Chandra and Dr. Prasenjit Dey
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Baoli Hu, Ph.D.