MD Anderson Events
7th International Conference SUMO, Ubiquitin, UBL Proteins: Implications for Human Diseases
The International Conference on SUMO, Ubiquitin, and UBL Proteins: Implications for Human Diseases is considered the definitive SUMO conference that brings together SUMO with Ubiquitin and UBL Proteins.
For the last decade scientists have come from all over the world to attend this conference. The 7th Conference will be held in Shanghai, the Pearl of Asia, which is a favorite destination of world travelers.
May science flourish and friendships endure
Date: 5/10/14 to 5/13/14
Time: 5/10/14, 12am to 5/13/14, 12am
Location: Shanghai Jiao Tong University School of Medicine, Shanghai, China
Contact: Amy Heaton - (713) 745-6826 - email@example.com
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Dihua Yu, M.D., Ph.D.
- Targeting metabolism through OxPhos inhibition in leukemia
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Epigenetic regulation by arginine methylation in muscle stem cells and in cancer"
- Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients: What's New for 2017? In Houston
- AACR Annual Meeting 2017 - MD Anderson Alumni and Faculty Association Reception
- Targeted & Immunotherapy: The New Era in Cancer Management
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Sina Safayi, D.V.M., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Animal Welfare