MD Anderson Events
7th International Conference SUMO, Ubiquitin, UBL Proteins: Implications for Human Diseases
The International Conference on SUMO, Ubiquitin, and UBL Proteins: Implications for Human Diseases is considered the definitive SUMO conference that brings together SUMO with Ubiquitin and UBL Proteins.
For the last decade scientists have come from all over the world to attend this conference. The 7th Conference will be held in Shanghai, the Pearl of Asia, which is a favorite destination of world travelers.
May science flourish and friendships endure
Date: 5/10/14 to 5/13/14
Time: 5/10/14, 12am to 5/13/14, 12am
Location: Shanghai Jiao Tong University School of Medicine, Shanghai, China
Contact: Amy Heaton - (713) 745-6826 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Marta Penas-Prado, M.D.
- How to Achieve Excellence in Science
- Repair of Radiation-Induced Double-Strand Breaks in the Genome via Alternative End-Joining: A Potential Therapeutic Target for Enhancing Tumor Radiosensitivity
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Symposium on Molecular Imaging with Mass Spectrometry Techniques
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents John de Groot, M.D.
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Value-Based Head and Neck Cancer Care
- Fourth International Conference on Cancer and the Heart
- Current Concepts in Head and Neck Surgery