MD Anderson Events
7th International Conference SUMO, Ubiquitin, UBL Proteins: Implications for Human Diseases
The International Conference on SUMO, Ubiquitin, and UBL Proteins: Implications for Human Diseases is considered the definitive SUMO conference that brings together SUMO with Ubiquitin and UBL Proteins.
For the last decade scientists have come from all over the world to attend this conference. The 7th Conference will be held in Shanghai, the Pearl of Asia, which is a favorite destination of world travelers.
May science flourish and friendships endure
Date: 5/10/14 to 5/13/14
Time: 5/10/14, 12am to 5/13/14, 12am
Location: Shanghai Jiao Tong University School of Medicine, Shanghai, China
Contact: Amy Heaton - (713) 745-6826 - email@example.com
- Therapy Guided by p53 Dynamics in Single Cells
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Pratip Bhattacharya, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series ": In vivo discovery of targets for cancer immunotherapy"
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Peer Review
- MD Anderson Anesthesiology & Neuroscience December Seminar Series
- Sarcoma Patient Educational Conference: Ask The Experts
- 2017 Oncologic Emergency Medicine Conference
- Orbital Oncology adn Oncologic Oculofacial Plastic Surgery: A Multidisciplinary Approach
- Diagnostic Pathology Course