MD Anderson Events
AIM FOR A CURE MELANOMA WALK AND FUN RUN (5K)
AIM for a Cure Melanoma Walk and Fun Run (5K) takes place on Saturday, September 24, 2011 at MD Anderson Cancer Center.
The event is co-hosted by MD Anderson’s Department of Melanoma Medical Oncology and AIM at Melanoma Foundation. Proceeds from this year's event will benefit melanoma research at MD Anderson.
Registration begins at 6:30 a.m., followed by the walk at 8 a.m. and presentations at 9:30 a.m.
To register, visit www.aimatmelanoma.org; click on Participate in a Fundraiser, followed by AIM for a Cure Melanoma Walk logo and Houston, TX. Register by August 24th to get a free t-shirt.
Date: 9/24/11, 6:30am to 11am
Time: 9/24/11, 6:30am to 11am
Location: MD Anderson Cancer Center, Mays Clinic Valet Area
Directions: 1155 Pressler Street
Format: Community Event
Contact: AIM for a Cure - (713) 745-1804 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Early Age Onset Colorectal Cancer Education Symposium
- 9th Annual Prostate Health Conference
- 2016 AIM for the CURE Melanoma Walk and Fun Run
- World Sepsis Awareness Day - Public Awareness Event
- Head for the Cure 5K
- Light the Night
- Love Your Body Day 2016
- Love Your Body Day 2016 Patient Health Fair and Fashion Show
- Caregiver Week
- Boot Walk to End Cancer ™