MD Anderson Events
AIM FOR A CURE MELANOMA WALK AND FUN RUN (5K)
AIM for a Cure Melanoma Walk and Fun Run (5K) takes place on Saturday, September 24, 2011 at MD Anderson Cancer Center.
The event is co-hosted by MD Anderson’s Department of Melanoma Medical Oncology and AIM at Melanoma Foundation. Proceeds from this year's event will benefit melanoma research at MD Anderson.
Registration begins at 6:30 a.m., followed by the walk at 8 a.m. and presentations at 9:30 a.m.
To register, visit www.aimatmelanoma.org; click on Participate in a Fundraiser, followed by AIM for a Cure Melanoma Walk logo and Houston, TX. Register by August 24th to get a free t-shirt.
Date: 9/24/11, 6:30am to 11am
Time: 9/24/11, 6:30am to 11am
Location: MD Anderson Cancer Center, Mays Clinic Valet Area
Directions: 1155 Pressler Street
Format: Community Event
Contact: AIM for a Cure - (713) 745-1804 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- "Care 4 the Caregiver" Support Group
- PIKNIC: Understanding and maximizing cognitive function as a cancer survivor
- MD Anderson @ The Shell Houston Open
- Well Wives Support Group
- FOOTLOOSE - myCancerConnection Day Away Program
- Relay for LIfe Katy/ West Houston
- Relay for Life Greater Fort Bend
- 15th Annual Run for the Rose
- PIKNIC - Overcoming fatigue during your cancer journey
- PIKNIC - Finding the inner link to healing