MD Anderson Events
A Journey Through Oncology Drug Development
Experimental Therapeutics Academic Program 2014 Student Retreat
Date: 4/25/14, 9am to 10am
Time: 4/25/14, 9am to 10am
Location: South Campus - SCRB2 - Rooms 1-2
Facilitator: Lidia Vogelsang
Speaker: Tona Gilmer, Ph.D.
Speaker Bio: Director Oncology Translational Research GlaxoSmithKline
Contact: Lidia Vogelsang - 7451175 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Dihua Yu, M.D., Ph.D.
- Targeting metabolism through OxPhos inhibition in leukemia
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Epigenetic regulation by arginine methylation in muscle stem cells and in cancer"
- Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients: What's New for 2017? In Houston
- AACR Annual Meeting 2017 - MD Anderson Alumni and Faculty Association Reception
- Targeted & Immunotherapy: The New Era in Cancer Management
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Sina Safayi, D.V.M., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar