MD Anderson Events
A Journey Through Oncology Drug Development
Experimental Therapeutics Academic Program 2014 Student Retreat
Date: 4/25/14, 9am to 10am
Time: 4/25/14, 9am to 10am
Location: South Campus - SCRB2 - Rooms 1-2
Facilitator: Lidia Vogelsang
Speaker: Tona Gilmer, Ph.D.
Speaker Bio: Director Oncology Translational Research GlaxoSmithKline
Contact: Lidia Vogelsang - 7451175 - email@example.com
- BTC Distinguished Lecture Series
- Fast Track Orientation
- 3rd Annual MD Anderson Clinical Trial Methods & Design Workshop for Junior Faculty
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Marta Penas-Prado, M.D.
- How to Achieve Excellence in Science
- Repair of Radiation-Induced Double-Strand Breaks in the Genome via Alternative End-Joining: A Potential Therapeutic Target for Enhancing Tumor Radiosensitivity
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Symposium on Molecular Imaging with Mass Spectrometry Techniques
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents John de Groot, M.D.