MD Anderson Events
A Journey Through Oncology Drug Development
Experimental Therapeutics Academic Program 2014 Student Retreat
Date: 4/25/14, 9am to 10am
Time: 4/25/14, 9am to 10am
Location: South Campus - SCRB2 - Rooms 1-2
Facilitator: Lidia Vogelsang
Speaker: Tona Gilmer, Ph.D.
Speaker Bio: Director Oncology Translational Research GlaxoSmithKline
Contact: Lidia Vogelsang - 7451175 - email@example.com
- MD Anderson Sawyer Biliary Pancreatic Symposium
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Felix Nwajei, Ph.D.
- Therapy Guided by p53 Dynamics in Single Cells
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Pratip Bhattacharya, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series ": In vivo discovery of targets for cancer immunotherapy"
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Peer Review
- MD Anderson Anesthesiology & Neuroscience December Seminar Series
- Sarcoma Patient Educational Conference: Ask The Experts
- 2017 Oncologic Emergency Medicine Conference