MD Anderson Events
A New Battle - Can Microarray Survive from the Next Generation Sequencing Wars?
Research Seminar sponsored by the Department of Experimental Therapeutics
Date: 5/9/12, 9am to 10am
Time: 5/9/12, 9am to 10am
Location: South Campus - 4SCR1.1110
Facilitator: Zahid Siddik, Ph.D.
Speaker: Xiuping Liu, M.D.
Speaker Bio: Associatre Professor Department of Experimental Therapeutics
Contact: Nita Burke - (713) 792-3336 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- S2M Science to Medicine “Decoding of Network Attacking Mutations Rewiring Cancer”
- Fast Track Orientation
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar - “Regulation of self-renewal in Cancer stem cells”
- BTC Distinguished Lecture Series
- Cancer Prevention Summer Trainee Exposition
- MD Anderson Summer Experience Final Event
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Collaborative Science
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - “Genetic and nongenetic determinants of single-cell programs in human gliomas”
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar