MD Anderson Events
A New Battle - Can Microarray Survive from the Next Generation Sequencing Wars?
Research Seminar sponsored by the Department of Experimental Therapeutics
Date: 5/9/12, 9am to 10am
Time: 5/9/12, 9am to 10am
Location: South Campus - 4SCR1.1110
Facilitator: Zahid Siddik, Ph.D.
Speaker: Xiuping Liu, M.D.
Speaker Bio: Associatre Professor Department of Experimental Therapeutics
Contact: Nita Burke - (713) 792-3336 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fast Track Orientation
- The Yin and Yang of ALIX: Targeting its Conformation for Tumor Inhibition?
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Dept. of Genetics Special Seminar: Dr. Peter Van Loo
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Big Questions in Thoracic Surgical Oncology: How do we Address Them?
- Getting What You Screen For: Multiple Mechanisms for Modulating Protein Homeostatic Stress in Cancer
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Human Subjects
- 1st MD Anderson Cancer Center / TIRR Memorial Hermann Cancer Rehabilitation Symposium: Shifting Paradigms in Cancer Rehabilitation