MD Anderson Events
A Story of Non-Coding RNA: Long and Short
Seminar sponsored by the Department of Experimental Therapeutics
Date: 4/23/14, 9am to 10am
Time: 4/23/14, 9am to 10am
Location: South Campus - 4SCR1.1110
Facilitator: Geoffrey Bartholomeusz
Speaker: Hui Ling, Ph.D.
Speaker Bio: Odyssey Fellow Department of Experimental Therapeutics MD Anderson Cancer Center Houston, TX
Contact: Geoffrey Bartholomeusz, Ph.D. - 24158 - email@example.com
- Therapy Guided by p53 Dynamics in Single Cells
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Pratip Bhattacharya, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series ": In vivo discovery of targets for cancer immunotherapy"
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Peer Review
- MD Anderson Anesthesiology & Neuroscience December Seminar Series
- Sarcoma Patient Educational Conference: Ask The Experts
- 2017 Oncologic Emergency Medicine Conference
- Orbital Oncology adn Oncologic Oculofacial Plastic Surgery: A Multidisciplinary Approach
- Diagnostic Pathology Course