MD Anderson Events
Advances in Oncology Institutional Grand Rounds
Imaging at MD Anderson
Session Chair: Katherine Stemke Hale, PhD, Director, Institutional Shared Resources
James Bankson, PhD, Associate Professor, Imaging Physics - Research
Karen C Dwyer, PhD, Assistant Professor, Stem Cell Transplantation - Research
Jared K Burks, PhD, Assistant Professor, Leukemia - Research
Tomasz Zal, PhD, Associate Professor, Immunology
150 lunches provided on a first-come, first-served basis.
Separate Faculty and Clinical Fellows table.
Available as web videos via the Special Medical Education Programs Institutional Grand Rounds intranet page: http://inside.mdanderson.org/departments/special-medical-education-programs/grand-rounds.html. The video links are available for viewing 3-5 days after recording for 60 day.
Date: 6/21/13, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 6/21/13, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Hickey Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 11 (R11.1400)
Format: Grand Rounds
CME: AMA PRA Category 1, 1.0 credit
Sponsor: Emil J Freireich, MD
Contact: Institutional Grand Rounds - 22660 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Division of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine's Grand Rounds
- Internal Medicine and Cancer Survivorship Grand Rounds
- Cancer Prevention and Control Grand Rounds- Kenneth Offit, M.D., M.P.H.
- Pediatric Grand Rounds
- DoCM Grand Rounds
- Palliative, Rehabilitation and Integrative Medicine Grand Rounds
- Emil J Freireich Leukemia Hematology Grand Rounds
- Conduit Choices for Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting
- Novel Immune-Based Therapies in Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia