MD Anderson Events
Advances in Oncology Institutional Grand Rounds
Enhanced Recovery After Major Oncologic Surgery
Session Chair: Reza John Mehran, MD, Professor, Thoracic & Cardiovascular Surgery
New Concepts in the Anesthesia Care of Patients Undergoing Major Surgery
Juan P Cata, MD, Assistant Professor, Anesthesiology & Perioperative Medicine
Enhanced Recovery After Major Liver Surgery
Thomas A Aloia, MD, Associate Professor, Surgical Oncology
Enhanced Recovery After Thoracic Surgery (ERATS)
David Rice, MD, Professor, Thoracic & Cardiovascular Surgery
Lunches provided on a first-come, first-served basis.
Separate Faculty and Clinical Fellows table.
Available as web videos via the Institutional Grand Rounds intranet page:
The video links are available for viewing 3-5 days after recording for 60 days.
Date: 5/9/14, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 5/9/14, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Hickey Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 11 (R11.1400)
Format: Grand Rounds
CME: AMA PRA Category 1, 1.0 credit
Sponsor: Office of Graduate Medical Education
Contact: Institutional Grand Rounds - (713) 792-2660 - email@example.com
- Division of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine's Grand Rounds
- Internal Medicine and Cancer Survivorship Grand Rounds
- Cancer Prevention and Control Grand Rounds- Kenneth Offit, M.D., M.P.H.
- Pediatric Grand Rounds
- DoCM Grand Rounds
- Palliative, Rehabilitation and Integrative Medicine Grand Rounds
- Emil J Freireich Leukemia Hematology Grand Rounds
- Conduit Choices for Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting
- Novel Immune-Based Therapies in Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia