MD Anderson Events
Advances in Oncology Institutional Grand Rounds
Surgical Management of the Axilla in Breast Cancer Patients: Lessons Learned from Clinical Trials
Session Chair: Kelly Hunt, MD, Professor, Surgical Oncology
Nodal Staging with Ultrasound
Basak Dogan, MD, Associate Professor, Diagnostic Radiology
Management of the Clinically Node Negative Axillla
Kelly Hunt, MD, Professor, Surgical Oncology
Nodal Assessment of Patients after Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy who Present with Clinically Node Positive Disease
Abigail Caudle, MD, Assistant Professor, Surgical Oncology
Lunches provided on a first-come, first-served basis.
Separate Faculty and Clinical Fellows table.
Available as web videos via the Institutional Grand Rounds intranet page:
The video links are available for viewing 3-5 days after recording for 60 days.
Date: 6/13/14, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 6/13/14, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Hickey Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 11 (R11.1400)
Format: Grand Rounds
CME: AMA PRA Category 1, 1.0 Credit
Sponsor: Graduate Medical Education
Contact: Institutional Grand Rounds - (713) 792-2660 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Division of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine's Grand Rounds
- Internal Medicine and Cancer Survivorship Grand Rounds
- Cancer Prevention and Control Grand Rounds- Kenneth Offit, M.D., M.P.H.
- Pediatric Grand Rounds
- DoCM Grand Rounds
- Palliative, Rehabilitation and Integrative Medicine Grand Rounds
- Emil J Freireich Leukemia Hematology Grand Rounds
- Conduit Choices for Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting
- Novel Immune-Based Therapies in Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia