MD Anderson Events
Advances in Oncology Institutional Grand Rounds
Glioblastoma: Differentiation, Metabolism, Immunology
Session Chair: W.K. Alfred Yung, MD, Professor, Neuro-Oncology
Delta-24-RGDOX: Combination of Virotherapy and Immunotherapy for Gliomas
Juan Fueyo-Margareto, MD, Professor, Neuro-Oncology - Research
Cancer Metabolism and Beyond
Zhimin Lu, MD, PhD, Professor, Neuro-Oncology - Research
Investigating the role of RNA binding protein Quaking in Gliomagenesis
Jian Hu, PhD, Instructor, Genomic Medicine
Lunches provided on a first-come, first-served basis.
Separate Faculty and Clinical Fellows table.
Available as web videos via the Institutional Grand Rounds intranet page:
The video links are available for viewing 3-5 days after recording for 60 days.
Date: 7/25/14, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 7/25/14, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Hickey Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 11 (R11.1400)
Format: Grand Rounds
CME: AMA PRA Category 1, 1.0 Credit
Sponsor: Graduate Medical Education
Contact: Institutional Grand Rounds - firstname.lastname@example.org
electrflyer 072514.pdf (PDF, 291 KB)
- Internal Medicine and Cancer Survivorship Grand Rounds
- Cancer Prevention and Control Grand Rounds- David Cella, Ph.D.
- DoCM Grand Rounds
- Palliative, Rehabilitation and Integrative Medicine Grand Rounds
- DoCm Grand Rounds
- Cancer Prevention and Control Grand Rounds- Richard M. Hoffman, M.D, M.P.H.
- Psychosocial Oncology Grand Rounds