MD Anderson Events
Advances in Oncology Institutional Grand Rounds
Immunotherapy beyond Melanoma
Session Chair: Patrick Hwu MD, Professor, Professor, Neuro-Oncology
Immunotherapy for Cancer: Where Are We Headed?
Patrick Hwu MD, Professor, Melanoma Medical Oncology
Creating Individualized Immunotherapies for the Treatment of Cancer
Greg Lizee, PhD, Associate Professor, Melanoma Medical Oncology
Adoptive T Cell Therapy: Personalized Treatment for Common Cancers
Cassian Yee MD, Professor, Melanoma Medical Oncology
Lunches provided on a first-come, first-served basis.
Separate Faculty and Clinical Fellows table.
Available as web videos via the Institutional Grand Rounds intranet page:
The video links are available for viewing 3-5 days after recording for 60 days.
Date: 8/1/14, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 8/1/14, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Hickey Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 11 (R11.1400)
Format: Grand Rounds
CME: AMA PRA Category 1, 1.0 Credit
Sponsor: Graduate Medical Education
Contact: Institutional Grand Rounds - (713) 792-9582 - email@example.com
electrflyer 080114.pdf (PDF, 290 KB)
- Emil J Freireich Lymphoma/Myeloma Grand Rounds
- Advances in the Prevention of Vascular Catheter Related Bloodstream Infections
- Shocking Updates in Sepsis
- Statistical Learning for Heterogeneous Biomedical Data - Biostatistics Welcomes Faculty Candidate Guanhua Chen, PhD for a Grand Rounds Seminar
- Division of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine's Grand Rounds
- Internal Medicine and Cancer Survivorship Grand Rounds
- Advances in Oncology: Institutional Grand Rounds
- Tales from a Small Island: Tax Funded Health Care in the 21st Century
- Pediatric Grand Rounds
- DoCM Grand Rounds