MD Anderson Events
Aflac Duckprints Award benefiting Children's Art Project
Please join us Wednesday, July 23rd, 2014 at 1:00 p.m. to recognize individuals who have left their Footprint in the fight against childhood cancer.
At this time, we will honor Kendra Scott, Mia Gradney and Caitlyn Mortus.
Visit www.AflacDuckprints.com to learn more about how you can leave your Footprint!
Date: 7/23/14, 1pm to 2pm
Time: 7/23/14, 1pm to 2pm
Location: The Donor Wall in The Park
Format: All Employee Meeting
Contact: Susan Molin - (713) 794-5689 - email@example.com
- Future of Cancer Science Symposium
- Support Connection
- Lavish Linens
- Children's Art Project Pop-Up Shop
- ERO Seminar Series - Xiang Zhang
- Center for Inflammation and Cancer Distinguished Lecture Series
- Texas Medical Board Legislative Updates by Mari Robinson
- Distinguished Lectureship in Cancer Biology - Dr. Elaine Fuchs
- Department of Cancer Biology Chalk Talk - Dr. Elaine Fuchs
- Junior Faculty Reception