MD Anderson Events
Aflac Duckprints Award benefiting Children's Art Project
Please join us Wednesday, July 23rd, 2014 at 1:00 p.m. to recognize individuals who have left their Footprint in the fight against childhood cancer.
At this time, we will honor Kendra Scott, Mia Gradney and Caitlyn Mortus.
Visit www.AflacDuckprints.com to learn more about how you can leave your Footprint!
Date: 7/23/14, 1pm to 2pm
Time: 7/23/14, 1pm to 2pm
Location: The Donor Wall in The Park
Format: All Employee Meeting
Contact: Susan Molin - (713) 794-5689 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Russian Blue Diamond Jewelry Show
- $6.00 Jewelry Sale
- Bootcamp of the MInd, Body & Spirit: Stress Management 101 - Tips for Tough Times
- 2016 Outstanding Research Publication Awards Presentation
- Clinical Research Billing Compliance
- ERO Special Seminar - Chao Lu, Faculty candidate
- Department of Cancer Biology Chalk Talk - Sara Courtneidge, Ph.D.
- Distinguished Lectureship in Cancer Biology - Sara Courtneidge, Ph.D.
- Center for Inflammation and Cancer Distinguished Lecture Series
- Advances in Oncology: Institutional Grand Rounds