MD Anderson Events
Aflac Duckprints Award benefiting Children's Art Project
Please join us Wednesday, July 23rd, 2014 at 1:00 p.m. to recognize individuals who have left their Footprint in the fight against childhood cancer.
At this time, we will honor Kendra Scott, Mia Gradney and Caitlyn Mortus.
Visit www.AflacDuckprints.com to learn more about how you can leave your Footprint!
Date: 7/23/14, 1pm to 2pm
Time: 7/23/14, 1pm to 2pm
Location: The Donor Wall in The Park
Format: All Employee Meeting
Contact: Susan Molin - (713) 794-5689 - email@example.com
- The Daily Dozen Series: Foods to Eat Each Day - Fruits
- Employee Screening Night - Mammography
- Children's Art Project Pop-Up Shop
- When can I retire? Find out when TRS comes to campus.
- Practicing with Compassion Improves Outcomes for Providers and Patients: Mastering Resilience at Work
- Gina's Jewelry
- Organization for Women - Conversations that Matter
- FREE Afternoon at the Museum of Fine Arts, Houston
- “Do Everything for My Child” – The Nexus of Medical, Ethical and Legal Decision Making
- Life After: Parents of Children with Special Needs