MD Anderson Events
Aflac Duckprints Award benefiting Children's Art Project
Please join us Wednesday, July 23rd, 2014 at 1:00 p.m. to recognize individuals who have left their Footprint in the fight against childhood cancer.
At this time, we will honor Kendra Scott, Mia Gradney and Caitlyn Mortus.
Visit www.AflacDuckprints.com to learn more about how you can leave your Footprint!
Date: 7/23/14, 1pm to 2pm
Time: 7/23/14, 1pm to 2pm
Location: The Donor Wall in The Park
Format: All Employee Meeting
Contact: Susan Molin - (713) 794-5689 - email@example.com
- Entertainment: Texas A&M Singing Cadets and Women's Chorus
- Literature Reviews: Searching for Evidence
- Entertainment: Celbration Ringers Handbell Choir
- Entertainment: Revels-Houston
- Entertainment: Pasadena Memorial High School
- Entertainment: Arch-Diocesan Choir
- Russian Blue Diamond
- Entertainment: Moores School of Music Brass Band
- Entertainment: Moores School of Music Strings
- DoCM Grand Rounds - State of the Division Address and Faculty Recognition & Awards Program