MD Anderson Events
Aflac Duckprints Award benefiting Children's Art Project
Please join us Wednesday, July 23rd, 2014 at 1:00 p.m. to recognize individuals who have left their Footprint in the fight against childhood cancer.
At this time, we will honor Kendra Scott, Mia Gradney and Caitlyn Mortus.
Visit www.AflacDuckprints.com to learn more about how you can leave your Footprint!
Date: 7/23/14, 1pm to 2pm
Time: 7/23/14, 1pm to 2pm
Location: The Donor Wall in The Park
Format: All Employee Meeting
Contact: Susan Molin - (713) 794-5689 - email@example.com
- FREE Afternoon at the Museum of Fine Arts, Houston
- MRI Educational Seminar
- MRI Educational Seminar - Go with the Flow-Perfusion and Diffusion in MRI Radiation Oncology
- Clinical Research Billing Compliance
- Center for Inflammation and Cancer (CIC) Distinguished Lecture Series
- ERO Seminar Series - Xiao-Fan Wang
- Distinguished Lectureship in Cancer Biology - Arlene Sharpe, M.D., Ph.D.
- Department of Cancer Biology Chalk Talk - Arlene Sharpe, Ph.D.
- Lavish Linens Sale
- Gina's Jewelry