MD Anderson Events
Anderson Idol Auditions - by appt. only
To sign up, contact Jan Allison, human resources representative, HR Recognition Programs at 713-745-6479 or email@example.com.
How to audition
Auditions are simple, fun and closed to the public. You will perform your act before a small panel of judges.
Follow these guidelines to be considered:
· You must be an MD Anderson employee.
· Your act must not exceed five minutes.
· Your performance content must be in good taste.
· You must be available to participate in the show on Tuesday, May 13.
· You must audition the same performance you’d perform at the show.
Date: 4/8/14, 11am to 1:30pm
Time: 4/8/14, 11am to 1:30pm
Location: Mid Campus Building 1, Floor 2, 1MC2.2460A
Format: All Employee Meeting
Sponsor: Jan Allison
Contact: Jan Allison - (713) 745-6479 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Daily Dozen Series: Foods to Eat Each Day - Fruits
- Employee Screening Night - Mammography
- Children's Art Project Pop-Up Shop
- When can I retire? Find out when TRS comes to campus.
- Practicing with Compassion Improves Outcomes for Providers and Patients: Mastering Resilience at Work
- Gina's Jewelry
- Organization for Women - Conversations that Matter
- FREE Afternoon at the Museum of Fine Arts, Houston
- “Do Everything for My Child” – The Nexus of Medical, Ethical and Legal Decision Making
- Life After: Parents of Children with Special Needs