MD Anderson Events
Anderson Idol Auditions - by appt. only
To sign up, contact Jan Allison, human resources representative, HR Recognition Programs at 713-745-6479 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to audition
Auditions are simple, fun and closed to the public. You will perform your act before a small panel of judges.
Follow these guidelines to be considered:
· You must be an MD Anderson employee.
· Your act must not exceed five minutes.
· Your performance content must be in good taste.
· You must be available to participate in the show on Tuesday, May 13.
· You must audition the same performance you’d perform at the show.
Date: 4/8/14, 11am to 1:30pm
Time: 4/8/14, 11am to 1:30pm
Location: Mid Campus Building 1, Floor 2, 1MC2.2460A
Format: All Employee Meeting
Sponsor: Jan Allison
Contact: Jan Allison - (713) 745-6479 - email@example.com
- Russian Blue Diamond Jewelry Show
- $6.00 Jewelry Sale
- Bootcamp of the MInd, Body & Spirit: Stress Management 101 - Tips for Tough Times
- 2016 Outstanding Research Publication Awards Presentation
- Clinical Research Billing Compliance
- ERO Special Seminar - Chao Lu, Faculty candidate
- Department of Cancer Biology Chalk Talk - Sara Courtneidge, Ph.D.
- Distinguished Lectureship in Cancer Biology - Sara Courtneidge, Ph.D.
- Center for Inflammation and Cancer Distinguished Lecture Series
- Advances in Oncology: Institutional Grand Rounds