MD Anderson Events
Anderson Idol Auditions - by appt. only
To sign up, contact Jan Allison, human resources representative, HR Recognition Programs at 713-745-6479 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to audition
Auditions are simple, fun and closed to the public. You will perform your act before a small panel of judges.
Follow these guidelines to be considered:
· You must be an MD Anderson employee.
· Your act must not exceed five minutes.
· Your performance content must be in good taste.
· You must be available to participate in the show on Tuesday, May 13.
· You must audition the same performance you’d perform at the show.
Date: 4/8/14, 11am to 1:30pm
Time: 4/8/14, 11am to 1:30pm
Location: Mid Campus Building 1, Floor 2, 1MC2.2460A
Format: All Employee Meeting
Sponsor: Jan Allison
Contact: Jan Allison - (713) 745-6479 - email@example.com
- Biostatistics Grand Rounds
- ERO Special Seminar Series Event: Faculty Candidate Presentation
- Performance for Kids & Families: Houston Grand Opera's "The Puffed-Up Prima Donna"
- Department of Cancer Biology Chalk Talk & Social Time - Dr. Emile Freireich
- Clinical Research-OneConnectTown Hall
- Clinical Research-OneConnect Town Hall
- ERO Seminar Series - Max Diehn
- Department of Cancer Biology Chalk Talk & Social Time - Dr. Isaiah J. Fidler
- Clinical Research Billing Compliance
- 8th Annual Margaret L. Kripke Legend Award Lecture & 4th Annual President’s Award for Advancing Women Faculty Presentation