MD Anderson Events
Anderson Network's Caregiver Week
Held annually in November, in recognition of National Family Caregivers Month, Caregiver Week consists of events and activities that concentrate on the educational, psychological, emotional, spiritual and physical needs of the caregiver. Activities throughout the week provide family and friends caring for cancer patients the opportunity to meet with other caregivers, to share unique concerns or just to share a cup of coffee or lunch.
Visit Anderson Network for more information.
Date: 11/12/12 to 11/16/12
Time: 11/12/12, 9:30am to 11/16/12, 12pm
Directions: See event schedule for locations.
Format: Community Event
Sponsor: Anderson Network/Volunteer Services
Contact: Marisa Mir - (713) 745-9206 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Caregiver Week Nov 2012.pdf (PDF, 4.9 MB)
- "Care 4 the Caregiver" Support Group
- PIKNIC: Understanding and maximizing cognitive function as a cancer survivor
- MD Anderson @ The Shell Houston Open
- Well Wives Support Group
- FOOTLOOSE - myCancerConnection Day Away Program
- Relay for LIfe Katy/ West Houston
- Relay for Life Greater Fort Bend
- 15th Annual Run for the Rose
- PIKNIC - Overcoming fatigue during your cancer journey
- PIKNIC - Finding the inner link to healing