MD Anderson Events
Applications of Advanced Imaging Techniques and Instruments in Biomedical Imaging
Advanced techniques in imaging and analysis automation for karyotyping and FISH.
Applications of fluoresent imaging to investigate cancer.
Unique benefits of spectral imaging and high throughput scanning in cytogenetic diagnosis.
Applications of Spectral Karyotyping (SKY) in cytogenetic diagnosis and research.
Friday December 7th, 2012 Location:
Pickens VC Classroom (FCT3.5001)
Date: 12/6/12, 9:30am to 5:30pm
Time: 12/6/12, 9:30am to 5:30pm
Location: Onstead Auditorium, Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, near Elevator J, (S3.8012)
Directions: BSRB 3rd floor by Commons
CME: 5.5 Contact Hours
Sponsor: The School of Health Professions, Cytogenetic Technology Program/Applied Spectral Imaging
Contact: Alecia Pritchett - (760) 533-7038 - firstname.lastname@example.org
MDAnderson Seminar.pdf (PDF, 799 KB)
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Gregory N. Fuller, M.D., Ph.D.
- Host-Microbiota interaction at muscosal surface
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Jason Huse, M.D., Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Research Misconduct and Policies for Handling Misconduct:
- Cancer Metabolism Working Group Seminars presents Dr. Joya Chandra and Dr. Prasenjit Dey
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Baoli Hu, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Cross-species genetic mapping of targets in mitochondria, metabolism and aging"
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Molecular Regulation of Beclin 1 in Autophagy and Tumor Suppression"