MD Anderson Events
Applications of Advanced Imaging Techniques and Instruments in Biomedical Imaging
Advanced techniques in imaging and analysis automation for karyotyping and FISH.
Applications of fluoresent imaging to investigate cancer.
Unique benefits of spectral imaging and high throughput scanning in cytogenetic diagnosis.
Applications of Spectral Karyotyping (SKY) in cytogenetic diagnosis and research.
Friday December 7th, 2012 Location:
Pickens VC Classroom (FCT3.5001)
Date: 12/6/12, 9:30am to 5:30pm
Time: 12/6/12, 9:30am to 5:30pm
Location: Onstead Auditorium, Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, near Elevator J, (S3.8012)
Directions: BSRB 3rd floor by Commons
CME: 5.5 Contact Hours
Sponsor: The School of Health Professions, Cytogenetic Technology Program/Applied Spectral Imaging
Contact: Alecia Pritchett - (760) 533-7038 - firstname.lastname@example.org
MDAnderson Seminar.pdf (PDF, 799 KB)
- Fast Track Orientation
- 3rd Annual MD Anderson Clinical Trial Methods & Design Workshop for Junior Faculty
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Marta Penas-Prado, M.D.
- How to Achieve Excellence in Science
- Repair of Radiation-Induced Double-Strand Breaks in the Genome via Alternative End-Joining: A Potential Therapeutic Target for Enhancing Tumor Radiosensitivity
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Symposium on Molecular Imaging with Mass Spectrometry Techniques
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents John de Groot, M.D.
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Value-Based Head and Neck Cancer Care