MD Anderson Events
Applications of Advanced Imaging Techniques and Instruments in Biomedical Imaging
Advanced techniques in imaging and analysis automation for karyotyping and FISH.
Applications of fluoresent imaging to investigate cancer.
Unique benefits of spectral imaging and high throughput scanning in cytogenetic diagnosis.
Applications of Spectral Karyotyping (SKY) in cytogenetic diagnosis and research.
Friday December 7th, 2012 Location:
Pickens VC Classroom (FCT3.5001)
Date: 12/6/12, 9:30am to 5:30pm
Time: 12/6/12, 9:30am to 5:30pm
Location: Onstead Auditorium, Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, near Elevator J, (S3.8012)
Directions: BSRB 3rd floor by Commons
CME: 5.5 Contact Hours
Sponsor: The School of Health Professions, Cytogenetic Technology Program/Applied Spectral Imaging
Contact: Alecia Pritchett - (760) 533-7038 - email@example.com
MDAnderson Seminar.pdf (PDF, 799 KB)
- Fast Track Orientation
- The Yin and Yang of ALIX: Targeting its Conformation for Tumor Inhibition?
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Dept. of Genetics Special Seminar: Dr. Peter Van Loo
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Big Questions in Thoracic Surgical Oncology: How do we Address Them?
- Getting What You Screen For: Multiple Mechanisms for Modulating Protein Homeostatic Stress in Cancer
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Human Subjects
- 1st MD Anderson Cancer Center / TIRR Memorial Hermann Cancer Rehabilitation Symposium: Shifting Paradigms in Cancer Rehabilitation