MD Anderson Events
Array CGH Workshop - Sponsored by the Cytogenetic Technology Program (SHP), Perkin-Elmer, and Agilent Technologies
Date: 4/17/13, 1:30pm to 4:30pm
Time: 4/17/13, 1:30pm to 4:30pm
Location: AT&T Telehealth Classroom, Faculty Center (FC1.2002)
Contact: Jun Gu, MD, Ph.D. CG(ASCP) - (713) 563-3094 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Marta Penas-Prado, M.D.
- How to Achieve Excellence in Science
- Repair of Radiation-Induced Double-Strand Breaks in the Genome via Alternative End-Joining: A Potential Therapeutic Target for Enhancing Tumor Radiosensitivity
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Symposium on Molecular Imaging with Mass Spectrometry Techniques
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents John de Groot, M.D.
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Value-Based Head and Neck Cancer Care
- Fourth International Conference on Cancer and the Heart
- Current Concepts in Head and Neck Surgery