MD Anderson Events
"Artful Living" at the Museum of Fine Arts Houston
Led by: Dr. Lorenzo Cohen, professor, Integrative Medicine
This program highlights research on the importance of nutrition in cancer prevention and overall health. In collaboration with museum docents, Dr. Lorenzo Cohen presents and links his holistic philosophy—that what’s healthy for people is healthy for the planet—through works of art in the galleries. Dr. Cohen will also explain what he calls "The Mix of Six" for overall health - social support, sleep, stress, diet, nutrition and the environment. Pat Greer's Kitchen will provide samples of nutritious, plant-based recipes.
This program is free! Drop in to participate. Space is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
This presentation is part of an MD Anderson-sponsored series dedicated to health and wellness at The Museum of Fine Arts, Houston.
Date: 3/2/17, 6:30pm to 8pm
Time: 3/2/17, 6:30pm to 8pm
Location: MFAH Beck Building, 5601 Main Street
Format: Community Event
Contact: Laura Dandridge - (713) 745-4647 - email@example.com
- MD Anderson @ The Shell Houston Open
- Well Wives Support Group
- FOOTLOOSE - myCancerConnection Day Away Program
- Relay for LIfe Katy/ West Houston
- Relay for Life Greater Fort Bend
- 15th Annual Run for the Rose
- PIKNIC - Overcoming fatigue during your cancer journey
- PIKNIC - Finding the inner link to healing
- AMP UP! Move to End Bladder Cancer
- PIKNIC Survivorship Series Young adult survivorship resources: Focus on fertility