MD Anderson Events
Autophagy - A Survival Pathway for Cancer Stem Cells
Seminar sponsored by the Department of Experimental Therapeutics
Date: 1/16/13, 9am to 10am
Time: 1/16/13, 9am to 10am
Location: South Campus - 4SCR1.1110
Facilitator: Zahid Siddik
Speaker: Bhuvanesh Dave, Ph.D,
Speaker Bio: Research Scientist / Assistant Professor Cancer Center of Excellence The Methodist Hospital Research Institute Houston, TX
Contact: Nita Burke - (713) 792-3336 - email@example.com
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Dihua Yu, M.D., Ph.D.
- Targeting metabolism through OxPhos inhibition in leukemia
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Epigenetic regulation by arginine methylation in muscle stem cells and in cancer"
- Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients: What's New for 2017? In Houston
- AACR Annual Meeting 2017 - MD Anderson Alumni and Faculty Association Reception
- Targeted & Immunotherapy: The New Era in Cancer Management
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Sina Safayi, D.V.M., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Animal Welfare