MD Anderson Events
Autophagy - A Survival Pathway for Cancer Stem Cells
Seminar sponsored by the Department of Experimental Therapeutics
Date: 1/16/13, 9am to 10am
Time: 1/16/13, 9am to 10am
Location: South Campus - 4SCR1.1110
Facilitator: Zahid Siddik
Speaker: Bhuvanesh Dave, Ph.D,
Speaker Bio: Research Scientist / Assistant Professor Cancer Center of Excellence The Methodist Hospital Research Institute Houston, TX
Contact: Nita Burke - (713) 792-3336 - email@example.com
- MD Anderson Sawyer Biliary Pancreatic Symposium
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Felix Nwajei, Ph.D.
- Therapy Guided by p53 Dynamics in Single Cells
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Pratip Bhattacharya, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series ": In vivo discovery of targets for cancer immunotherapy"
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Peer Review
- MD Anderson Anesthesiology & Neuroscience December Seminar Series
- Sarcoma Patient Educational Conference: Ask The Experts
- 2017 Oncologic Emergency Medicine Conference