MD Anderson Events
Autophagy - A Survival Pathway for Cancer Stem Cells
Seminar sponsored by the Department of Experimental Therapeutics
Date: 1/16/13, 9am to 10am
Time: 1/16/13, 9am to 10am
Location: South Campus - 4SCR1.1110
Facilitator: Zahid Siddik
Speaker: Bhuvanesh Dave, Ph.D,
Speaker Bio: Research Scientist / Assistant Professor Cancer Center of Excellence The Methodist Hospital Research Institute Houston, TX
Contact: Nita Burke - (713) 792-3336 - email@example.com
- Onco-Internal Medicine Symposium
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Gregory N. Fuller, M.D., Ph.D.
- Host-Microbiota interaction at muscosal surface
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Jason Huse, M.D., Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Research Misconduct and Policies for Handling Misconduct:
- Cancer Metabolism Working Group Seminars presents Dr. Joya Chandra and Dr. Prasenjit Dey
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Baoli Hu, Ph.D.