MD Anderson Events
BTC Distinguished Lecture Series
Title: Bcl-2 Family Proteins, microRNAs, and Nanotechnology - Defining and Overcoming Therapy Resistance of Malignant Glioma.
Date: 6/7/12, 1pm to 2pm
Time: 6/7/12, 1pm to 2pm
Location: Searls Conference Room, Main Building, Floor 11, near Elevator C (R11.2103)
Format: All Employee Meeting
Facilitator: Zhimin Lu, MD, PhD
Speaker: Alexander Stegh, PhD
Speaker Bio: Assistant Professor, Northwestern University, Department of Neurology, Robert H. Lurie Comprehensive Cancer Center
Contact: Wendy Williams - (713) 834-6218 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organization for Women: Developing a Vision Board with Karen Mooney “Part 2: Awaken Your Possibilities: How to Invest in the Alignment of Your Life”
- WEBINAR: Embase - Reviewing the Literature Beyond Medline
- CSI Lecture: Regulation, Role and Therapeutic Targeting of AMPK in Prostate Cancer by Daniel E. Frigo, Ph.D.
- ERO Seminar Series - Traver Hart
- Center for Inflammation and Cancer (CIC) Distinguished Lecture Series
- Dr. Huda Y. Zoghbi - Rett Syndrome and MeCP2 disorders and the insight they provide into neuropsychiatric disorders
- Dr Cullen Taniguchi - Protecting the Gut to improve outcomes in pancreatic cancer
- Lavish Linens
- 5th Annual Metabolism in Cancer Symposium Featured Speaker - Matthew Vander Heiden, M.D., Ph.D.
- ERO Seminar Series - Meng Wang