MD Anderson Events
BTC Distinguished Lecture Series
Title: Bcl-2 Family Proteins, microRNAs, and Nanotechnology - Defining and Overcoming Therapy Resistance of Malignant Glioma.
Date: 6/7/12, 1pm to 2pm
Time: 6/7/12, 1pm to 2pm
Location: Searls Conference Room, Main Building, Floor 11, near Elevator C (R11.2103)
Format: All Employee Meeting
Facilitator: Zhimin Lu, MD, PhD
Speaker: Alexander Stegh, PhD
Speaker Bio: Assistant Professor, Northwestern University, Department of Neurology, Robert H. Lurie Comprehensive Cancer Center
Contact: Wendy Williams - (713) 834-6218 - email@example.com
- Russian Blue Diamond Jewelry Show
- $6.00 Jewelry Sale
- Bootcamp of the MInd, Body & Spirit: Stress Management 101 - Tips for Tough Times
- 2016 Outstanding Research Publication Awards Presentation
- Clinical Research Billing Compliance
- ERO Special Seminar - Chao Lu, Faculty candidate
- Department of Cancer Biology Chalk Talk - Sara Courtneidge, Ph.D.
- Distinguished Lectureship in Cancer Biology - Sara Courtneidge, Ph.D.
- Center for Inflammation and Cancer Distinguished Lecture Series
- Advances in Oncology: Institutional Grand Rounds