MD Anderson Events
BTC Distinguished Lecture Series
Title: Bcl-2 Family Proteins, microRNAs, and Nanotechnology - Defining and Overcoming Therapy Resistance of Malignant Glioma.
Date: 6/7/12, 1pm to 2pm
Time: 6/7/12, 1pm to 2pm
Location: Searls Conference Room, Main Building, Floor 11, near Elevator C (R11.2103)
Format: All Employee Meeting
Facilitator: Zhimin Lu, MD, PhD
Speaker: Alexander Stegh, PhD
Speaker Bio: Assistant Professor, Northwestern University, Department of Neurology, Robert H. Lurie Comprehensive Cancer Center
Contact: Wendy Williams - (713) 834-6218 - email@example.com
- MRI Educational Seminar
- MRI Educational Seminar - Go with the Flow-Perfusion and Diffusion in MRI Radiation Oncology
- Ash Wednesday Services
- ERO Seminar Series - Xiao-Fan Wang
- Center for Inflammation and Cancer (CIC) Distinguished Lecture Series
- Distinguished Lectureship in Cancer Biology - Arlene Sharpe, M.D., Ph.D.
- Department of Cancer Biology Chalk Talk - Arlene Sharpe, M.D., Ph.D.
- Lavish Linens Sale
- Gina's Jewelry
- Children's Art Project Pop-Up Shop