MD Anderson Events
BTC Distinguished Lecture Series
Lecture Title: "Sphingomyelin and sphingomyelin synthase in tumorigenesis and therapy of glioma with NaCHoleic acid"
Date: 4/25/13, 1pm to 2pm
Time: 4/25/13, 1pm to 2pm
Location: Pickens Academic Tower FCT 3.5001
Format: All Employee Meeting
Facilitator: W. K. Alfred Yung, M.D.
Speaker: Pablo V. Escribá, Ph.D.
Speaker Bio: Professor of Cell Biology, Head of the Laboratory of Molecular and Cellular Biomedicine (Department of Biology) University of the Balearic Islands, Palma de Mallorca, Spaim
Contact: Wendy Williams - (713) 834-6218 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Relay for Life - The Woodlands
- Immunology Conference
- Department of Cancer Biology Chalk Talk & Social Time - Dr. Emil Freireich
- Clinical Research-OneConnectTown Hall
- Clinical Research-OneConnect Town Hall
- ERO Seminar Series - Max Diehn
- Department of Cancer Biology Chalk Talk & Social Time - Dr. Isaiah J. Fidler
- Clinical Research Billing Compliance
- 8th Annual Margaret L. Kripke Legend Award Lecture & 4th Annual President’s Award for Advancing Women Faculty Presentation
- Write Winning Grant Proposals