MD Anderson Events
BTC Distinguished Lecture Series
Lecture Title: "Sphingomyelin and sphingomyelin synthase in tumorigenesis and therapy of glioma with NaCHoleic acid"
Date: 4/25/13, 1pm to 2pm
Time: 4/25/13, 1pm to 2pm
Location: Pickens Academic Tower FCT 3.5001
Format: All Employee Meeting
Facilitator: W. K. Alfred Yung, M.D.
Speaker: Pablo V. Escribá, Ph.D.
Speaker Bio: Professor of Cell Biology, Head of the Laboratory of Molecular and Cellular Biomedicine (Department of Biology) University of the Balearic Islands, Palma de Mallorca, Spaim
Contact: Wendy Williams - (713) 834-6218 - email@example.com
- Distinguished Lectureship in Cancer Biology - Nahum Sonenberg, Ph.D., FRS
- Department of Cancer Biology Chalk Talk - Nahum Sonenberg, Ph.D., FRS
- The Daily Dozen Series: Foods to Eat Each Day - Fruits
- Employee Screening Night - Mammography
- Children's Art Project Pop-Up Shop
- When can I retire? Find out when TRS comes to campus.
- Practicing with Compassion Improves Outcomes for Providers and Patients: Mastering Resilience at Work
- Gina's Jewelry
- Organization for Women - Conversations that Matter
- FREE Afternoon at the Museum of Fine Arts, Houston