MD Anderson Events
BTC Distinguished Lecture Series presents Andrei L. Gartel Ph.D.
Date: Thursday, January 17, 2013
Title: Targeting FoxM1 in cancer
Date: 1/17/13, 11am to 12pm
Time: 1/17/13, 11am to 12pm
Location: BSRB - Conference Room (S5.8004 A/B)
Directions: Mitchell Building 6767 Bertner St., 5th Floor Conference Room # S5.8004 A/B Houston, TX 77030
Speaker: Andrei L. Gartel, Ph.D.
Speaker Bio: Andrei L. Gartel, PhD Assistant Professor, Department of Medicine, University of Illinois, Chicago, IL PhD, Institute of Virology, Moscow, Russia
Sponsor: Suyun Huang, M.D., Ph.D.
Contact: Maria Cruz - (713) 834-6219 - firstname.lastname@example.org
BTC Distinguished Lecture (Andrei L. Gartel, PhD) 1-17-13.pdf (PDF, 360 KB)
- Oncologic Emergency Medicine Education Series
- Oncology Science and Practice Forum
- Center for Cancer Epigenetics Distinguished Lecture Series
- Division of Diagnostic Imaging DIRSS: Research Seminar Series
- Division of Diagnostic Imaging Research Seminar Series (DIRSS)
- Integrative Medicine Program Lecture Series
- John H. Blaffer Lecture Series
- 2017 Alando J. Ballantyne Distinguished Lectureship