MD Anderson Events
Be Well CHAMP Recruitment Orientation
Please join the WorkLife & Wellness team as we kick-off 2013 with an opportunity to become a Be Well Champ. Formerly known as Wellness Champs, the Be Well Champ serves as a liaison between a department and the WorkLife & Wellness team.
The purpose remains the same but the tools, resources and opportunity to be a catalyst for change has grown. The training and resources we have planned will allow you, as a Be Well Champ, to bring more awareness and opportunities about the services HR WorkLife and Wellness offers, directly to your coworkers. They can increase their energy level, enjoy more productive workdays and, ultimately, feel better about themselves.
Date: 1/15/13, 9am to 11am
Time: 1/15/13, 9am to 11am
Location: Pickens Academic Tower, Floor 3, Room 3 (FCT3.4143)
Format: All Employee Meeting
Contact: Terrick Smith - (713) 745-6916 - email@example.com
- The Daily Dozen Series: Foods to Eat Each Day - Fruits
- Employee Screening Night - Mammography
- Children's Art Project Pop-Up Shop
- When can I retire? Find out when TRS comes to campus.
- Practicing with Compassion Improves Outcomes for Providers and Patients: Mastering Resilience at Work
- Gina's Jewelry
- Organization for Women - Conversations that Matter
- FREE Afternoon at the Museum of Fine Arts, Houston
- “Do Everything for My Child” – The Nexus of Medical, Ethical and Legal Decision Making
- Life After: Parents of Children with Special Needs