MD Anderson Events
Be Well CHAMP Recruitment Orientation
Please join the WorkLife & Wellness team as we kick-off 2013 with an opportunity to become a Be Well Champ. Formerly known as Wellness Champs, the Be Well Champ serves as a liaison between a department and the WorkLife & Wellness team.
The purpose remains the same but the tools, resources and opportunity to be a catalyst for change has grown. The training and resources we have planned will allow you, as a Be Well Champ, to bring more awareness and opportunities about the services HR WorkLife and Wellness offers, directly to your coworkers. They can increase their energy level, enjoy more productive workdays and, ultimately, feel better about themselves.
Date: 1/15/13, 9am to 11am
Time: 1/15/13, 9am to 11am
Location: Pickens Academic Tower, Floor 3, Room 3 (FCT3.4143)
Format: All Employee Meeting
Contact: Terrick Smith - (713) 745-6916 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Biostatistics Grand Rounds
- ERO Special Seminar Series Event: Faculty Candidate Presentation
- Performance for Kids & Families: Houston Grand Opera's "The Puffed-Up Prima Donna"
- Clinical Research-OneConnectTown Hall
- Department of Cancer Biology Chalk Talk & Social Time - Dr. Emil J. Freireich
- Clinical Research-OneConnect Town Hall
- ERO Seminar Series - Max Diehn
- Clinical Research Billing Compliance
- Department of Cancer Biology Chalk Talk & Social Time - Dr. Isaiah Fidler
- 8th Annual Margaret L. Kripke Legend Award Lecture & 4th Annual President’s Award for Advancing Women Faculty Presentation