MD Anderson Events
Be Well CHAMP Recruitment Orientation
Please join the WorkLife & Wellness team as we kick-off 2013 with an opportunity to become a Be Well Champ. Formerly known as Wellness Champs, the Be Well Champ serves as a liaison between a department and the WorkLife & Wellness team.
The purpose remains the same but the tools, resources and opportunity to be a catalyst for change has grown. The training and resources we have planned will allow you, as a Be Well Champ, to bring more awareness and opportunities about the services HR WorkLife and Wellness offers, directly to your coworkers. They can increase their energy level, enjoy more productive workdays and, ultimately, feel better about themselves.
Date: 1/29/13, 9am to 11am
Time: 1/29/13, 9am to 11am
Location: Pickens Academic Tower, Floor 3, Room 1 (FCT3.4167)
Format: All Employee Meeting
Contact: Terrick Smith - (713) 745-6916 - email@example.com
- MRI Educational Seminar
- MRI Educational Seminar - Go with the Flow-Perfusion and Diffusion in MRI Radiation Oncology
- Clinical Research Billing Compliance
- Ash Wednesday Services
- ERO Seminar Series - Xiao-Fan Wang
- Center for Inflammation and Cancer (CIC) Distinguished Lecture Series
- Distinguished Lectureship in Cancer Biology - Arlene Sharpe, M.D., Ph.D.
- Department of Cancer Biology Chalk Talk - Arlene Sharpe, M.D., Ph.D.
- Lavish Linens Sale
- Children's Art Project Pop-Up Shop