MD Anderson Events
Be Well CHAMP Recruitment Orientation
Please join the WorkLife & Wellness team as we kick-off 2013 with an opportunity to become a Be Well Champ. Formerly known as Wellness Champs, the Be Well Champ serves as a liaison between a department and the WorkLife & Wellness team.
The purpose remains the same but the tools, resources and opportunity to be a catalyst for change has grown. The training and resources we have planned will allow you, as a Be Well Champ, to bring more awareness and opportunities about the services HR WorkLife and Wellness offers, directly to your coworkers. They can increase their energy level, enjoy more productive workdays and, ultimately, feel better about themselves.
Date: 1/29/13, 9am to 11am
Time: 1/29/13, 9am to 11am
Location: Pickens Academic Tower, Floor 3, Room 1 (FCT3.4167)
Format: All Employee Meeting
Contact: Terrick Smith - (713) 745-6916 - email@example.com
- Russian Blue Diamond Jewelry Show
- $6.00 Jewelry Sale
- Bootcamp of the MInd, Body & Spirit: Stress Management 101 - Tips for Tough Times
- 2016 Outstanding Research Publication Awards Presentation
- Clinical Research Billing Compliance
- ERO Special Seminar - Chao Lu, Faculty candidate
- Department of Cancer Biology Chalk Talk - Sara Courtneidge, Ph.D.
- Distinguished Lectureship in Cancer Biology - Sara Courtneidge, Ph.D.
- Center for Inflammation and Cancer Distinguished Lecture Series
- Advances in Oncology: Institutional Grand Rounds