MD Anderson Events
Beyond PowerPoint: Other Tools for Presentations
Tired of PowerPoint? In this 30 minute webinar that you can watch in your office, Senior Librarian and Outreach Coordinator Laurissa Gann will preview other types of presentation tools, such as KeyNote, Prezi, and Slideshare.
Register to attend here, and a link will be sent to you soon so that you can watch the webinar.
This is one part of a larger series in which the Research Medical Library will be collaborating with Medical Graphics, Scientific Publications, and the HR Talent Development Department to present our spring series, , aimed at faculty and staff researchers presenting their data at upcoming conferences and meetings. The series runs with weekly sessions from February 12 - March 13.
Date: 3/13/13, 11:30am to 12pm
Time: 3/13/13, 11:30am to 12pm
Location: WEBINAR - live at your desktop computer
Format: All Employee Meeting
Speaker: Laurissa Gann
Sponsor: Research Medical Library
Contact: April Aultman Becker - (713) 792-2293 - email@example.com
- Gina's Accessories
- Everything rises or falls with leadership
- Bootcamp of the Mind, Body and Spirit: The 7 Habits of Highly Healthy People
- "Picture your Retirement" at the One-Stop-Shop Retirement Planning Event @ Main Hospital
- ERO Seminar Series - Wenyi Wei
- Sprint for Life 2016
- Halo House Foundation 5K and 1K runs for Adults & Children
- Achieving Communication Excellence (ACE) Lecture Series
- Clinical Research-OneConnect Town Hall
- When Can I Retire from TRS? Details about Your TRS Retirement at 1MC!