MD Anderson Events
BioMed Valley Discoveries Pipeline Presentation
Saurabh Saha, MD, PhD will present a seminar entitled Oncology pipeline: Opportunities for collaboration with special interest in:
- Hematologic malignancies
- Tumor hypoxia
- Cancer inflammation
Date: 1/10/14, 7:30am to 10am
Time: 1/10/14, 7:30am to 10am
Location: Pickens Academic Tower, Floor 3, Room 1 (FCT3.4167)
Directions: Rooms 1 and 8
Contact: Luetta Allen - (713) 563-3545 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Dihua Yu, M.D., Ph.D.
- Targeting metabolism through OxPhos inhibition in leukemia
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Epigenetic regulation by arginine methylation in muscle stem cells and in cancer"
- Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients: What's New for 2017? In Houston
- AACR Annual Meeting 2017 - MD Anderson Alumni and Faculty Association Reception
- Targeted & Immunotherapy: The New Era in Cancer Management
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Sina Safayi, D.V.M., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar