MD Anderson Events
Biomarker Application in Personalized Cancer Therapy
Date: 9/13/12, 1pm to 2pm
Time: 9/13/12, 1pm to 2pm
Location: Mays Clinic ACB1.2325 Rooms A-C
Facilitator: Janet Slocum
Speaker: Dr. Li Zhang
Contact: Janet Slocum - (713) 792-6676 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Li Zhang Flyer.pdf (PDF, 101 KB)
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Dihua Yu, M.D., Ph.D.
- Targeting metabolism through OxPhos inhibition in leukemia
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Epigenetic regulation by arginine methylation in muscle stem cells and in cancer"
- Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients: What's New for 2017? In Houston
- AACR Annual Meeting 2017 - MD Anderson Alumni and Faculty Association Reception
- Targeted & Immunotherapy: The New Era in Cancer Management
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Sina Safayi, D.V.M., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar