MD Anderson Events
Blood Donor Center - Main Building - Grand Opening
New Blood Donor Center Grand Opening - Center is conveniently located in the middle of the Main Campus for employees and patients' family members and friends to provide life-saving blood and platelet donations.
Date: 4/2/14, all day
Time: 4/2/14, all day
Directions: Main Building, Floor 2, Elevator D
Format: All Employee Meeting
Contact: Ricardo Civallero - (713) 792-7788 - email@example.com
- Organization for Women: Developing a Vision Board with Karen Mooney “Part 2: Awaken Your Possibilities: How to Invest in the Alignment of Your Life”
- WEBINAR: Embase - Reviewing the Literature Beyond Medline
- CSI Lecture: Regulation, Role and Therapeutic Targeting of AMPK in Prostate Cancer by Daniel E. Frigo, Ph.D.
- ERO Seminar Series - Traver Hart
- Center for Inflammation and Cancer (CIC) Distinguished Lecture Series
- Dr. Huda Y. Zoghbi - Rett Syndrome and MeCP2 disorders and the insight they provide into neuropsychiatric disorders
- Dr Cullen Taniguchi - Protecting the Gut to improve outcomes in pancreatic cancer
- Lavish Linens
- 5th Annual Metabolism in Cancer Symposium Featured Speaker - Matthew Vander Heiden, M.D., Ph.D.
- ERO Seminar Series - Meng Wang