MD Anderson Events
Bootcamp of the MInd, Body & Spirit: Stress Management 202 - More Tips for Tough Times
Working in health care is rewarding but stressful. Especially now, with all the challenges facing our institution! We can’t eliminate the stress, but we can learn skills and best practices for managing it. And when we do, we reap huge benefits: healthier lives, happier families, and more satisfying careers.
Date: 3/9/17, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 3/9/17, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Hickey Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 11 (R11.1400)
Format: All Employee Meeting
Speaker Bio: Warren Holleman, PhD is the director of Faculty Health & Well-Being and a professor in Behavioral Science.
Sponsor: Faculty Health
Contact: Katrina Wright - (713) 794-5292 - email@example.com
- The Daily Dozen Series: Foods to Eat Each Day - Fruits
- Employee Screening Night - Mammography
- Children's Art Project Pop-Up Shop
- When can I retire? Find out when TRS comes to campus.
- Practicing with Compassion Improves Outcomes for Providers and Patients: Mastering Resilience at Work
- Gina's Jewelry
- Organization for Women - Conversations that Matter
- “Do Everything for My Child” – The Nexus of Medical, Ethical and Legal Decision Making
- FREE Afternoon at the Museum of Fine Arts, Houston
- Life After: Parents of Children with Special Needs