MD Anderson Events
Brain Tumor Center Distinguished Lecture Series
Date: 12/16/13, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 12/16/13, 12pm to 1pm
Location: BSRB S5.8004 A & B
Facilitator: Suyun Huang, MD, PhD
Speaker: Xing Fan, MD, PhD
Speaker Bio: Assistant Professor of Neurosurgery and Cell & Developmental Biology University of Michigan Medical School
Contact: Wendy Williams - (713) 834-6218 - email@example.com
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Gregory N. Fuller, M.D., Ph.D.
- Host-Microbiota interaction at muscosal surface
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Jason Huse, M.D., Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Research Misconduct and Policies for Handling Misconduct:
- Cancer Metabolism Working Group Seminars presents Dr. Joya Chandra and Dr. Prasenjit Dey
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Baoli Hu, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Cross-species genetic mapping of targets in mitochondria, metabolism and aging"
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Molecular Regulation of Beclin 1 in Autophagy and Tumor Suppression"