MD Anderson Events
Brain Tumor Center Distinguished Lecture Series
"Aptamer-targeted RNA therapeutics: a novel platform for cancer immunotherapy"
Date: 1/9/14, 2pm to 3pm
Time: 1/9/14, 2pm to 3pm
Location: R11.1100 rooms 5 & 6
Facilitator: Amy Heimberger, MD
Speaker: Eli Gilboa, PhD
Speaker Bio: Professor, Department of Microbiology and Immunology University of Miami, Miller School of Medicine, Miami, FL
Contact: Wendy Williams - (713) 834-6218 - email@example.com
BTC Distinguished Lecture Series Eli Gilboa PhD 01-09-14.pdf (PDF, 633 KB)
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Dihua Yu, M.D., Ph.D.
- Targeting metabolism through OxPhos inhibition in leukemia
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Epigenetic regulation by arginine methylation in muscle stem cells and in cancer"
- Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients: What's New for 2017? In Houston
- AACR Annual Meeting 2017 - MD Anderson Alumni and Faculty Association Reception
- Targeted & Immunotherapy: The New Era in Cancer Management
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Sina Safayi, D.V.M., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Animal Welfare