MD Anderson Events
Brain Tumor Center Distinguished Lecture Series
"Aptamer-targeted RNA therapeutics: a novel platform for cancer immunotherapy"
Date: 1/9/14, 2pm to 3pm
Time: 1/9/14, 2pm to 3pm
Location: R11.1100 rooms 5 & 6
Facilitator: Amy Heimberger, MD
Speaker: Eli Gilboa, PhD
Speaker Bio: Professor, Department of Microbiology and Immunology University of Miami, Miller School of Medicine, Miami, FL
Contact: Wendy Williams - (713) 834-6218 - firstname.lastname@example.org
BTC Distinguished Lecture Series Eli Gilboa PhD 01-09-14.pdf (PDF, 633 KB)
- Fast Track Orientation
- 3rd Annual MD Anderson Clinical Trial Methods & Design Workshop for Junior Faculty
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Marta Penas-Prado, M.D.
- How to Achieve Excellence in Science
- Repair of Radiation-Induced Double-Strand Breaks in the Genome via Alternative End-Joining: A Potential Therapeutic Target for Enhancing Tumor Radiosensitivity
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Symposium on Molecular Imaging with Mass Spectrometry Techniques
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents John de Groot, M.D.
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Value-Based Head and Neck Cancer Care