MD Anderson Events
Brain Tumor Center Distinguished Lecture Series
Lecture Title: "Immunotherapy of gliomas: antigen identification and role of T-cells"
Date: 6/12/14, 11am to 12pm
Time: 6/12/14, 11am to 12pm
Location: Pickens Academic Tower FCT3.5001
Facilitator: Alfred Yung MD
Speaker: Christel Herold-Mende, PhD
Speaker Bio: Head of Division of Experimental Neurosurgery Head of the Molecular Cell Biology Group Professor for Experimental Neurosurgery Heidelberg University, Heidelberg, Germany
Contact: Wendy Williams - (713) 834-6218 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Felix Nwajei, Ph.D.
- Therapy Guided by p53 Dynamics in Single Cells
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Pratip Bhattacharya, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series ": In vivo discovery of targets for cancer immunotherapy"
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Peer Review
- MD Anderson Anesthesiology & Neuroscience December Seminar Series
- Sarcoma Patient Educational Conference: Ask The Experts
- 2017 Oncologic Emergency Medicine Conference
- Orbital Oncology adn Oncologic Oculofacial Plastic Surgery: A Multidisciplinary Approach