MD Anderson Events
Brain Tumor Center Distinguished Lecture Series
Lecture Title: "Immunotherapy of gliomas: antigen identification and role of T-cells"
Date: 6/12/14, 11am to 12pm
Time: 6/12/14, 11am to 12pm
Location: Pickens Academic Tower FCT3.5001
Facilitator: Alfred Yung MD
Speaker: Christel Herold-Mende, PhD
Speaker Bio: Head of Division of Experimental Neurosurgery Head of the Molecular Cell Biology Group Professor for Experimental Neurosurgery Heidelberg University, Heidelberg, Germany
Contact: Wendy Williams - (713) 834-6218 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- How to Achieve Excellence in Science
- Repair of Radiation-Induced Double-Strand Breaks in the Genome via Alternative End-Joining: A Potential Therapeutic Target for Enhancing Tumor Radiosensitivity
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Symposium on Molecular Imaging with Mass Spectrometry Techniques
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents John de Groot, M.D.
- Value-Based Head and Neck Cancer Care
- Fourth International Conference on Cancer and the Heart
- Current Concepts in Head and Neck Surgery
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Mohammad Belayat Hossain, Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Communication and Difficult Conversations