MD Anderson Events
Brain Tumor Center Distinguished Lecture Series
Lecture Title: "Immunotherapy of gliomas: antigen identification and role of T-cells"
Date: 6/12/14, 11am to 12pm
Time: 6/12/14, 11am to 12pm
Location: Pickens Academic Tower FCT3.5001
Facilitator: Alfred Yung MD
Speaker: Christel Herold-Mende, PhD
Speaker Bio: Head of Division of Experimental Neurosurgery Head of the Molecular Cell Biology Group Professor for Experimental Neurosurgery Heidelberg University, Heidelberg, Germany
Contact: Wendy Williams - (713) 834-6218 - email@example.com
- Onco-Internal Medicine Symposium
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Gregory N. Fuller, M.D., Ph.D.
- Host-Microbiota interaction at muscosal surface
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Jason Huse, M.D., Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Research Misconduct and Policies for Handling Misconduct:
- Cancer Metabolism Working Group Seminars presents Dr. Joya Chandra and Dr. Prasenjit Dey
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Baoli Hu, Ph.D.