MD Anderson Events
Brain Tumor Center Distinguished Lecture Series
Lecture Title: "Immunotherapy of gliomas: antigen identification and role of T-cells"
Date: 6/12/14, 11am to 12pm
Time: 6/12/14, 11am to 12pm
Location: Pickens Academic Tower FCT3.5001
Facilitator: Alfred Yung MD
Speaker: Christel Herold-Mende, PhD
Speaker Bio: Head of Division of Experimental Neurosurgery Head of the Molecular Cell Biology Group Professor for Experimental Neurosurgery Heidelberg University, Heidelberg, Germany
Contact: Wendy Williams - (713) 834-6218 - email@example.com
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Dihua Yu, M.D., Ph.D.
- Targeting metabolism through OxPhos inhibition in leukemia
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Epigenetic regulation by arginine methylation in muscle stem cells and in cancer"
- Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients: What's New for 2017? In Houston
- AACR Annual Meeting 2017 - MD Anderson Alumni and Faculty Association Reception
- Targeted & Immunotherapy: The New Era in Cancer Management
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Sina Safayi, D.V.M., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Animal Welfare