MD Anderson Events
Brain Tumor Center Distinguished Lecture Series
Lecture Title: "Immunotherapy of gliomas: antigen identification and role of T-cells"
Date: 6/12/14, 11am to 12pm
Time: 6/12/14, 11am to 12pm
Location: Pickens Academic Tower FCT3.5001
Facilitator: Alfred Yung MD
Speaker: Christel Herold-Mende, PhD
Speaker Bio: Head of Division of Experimental Neurosurgery Head of the Molecular Cell Biology Group Professor for Experimental Neurosurgery Heidelberg University, Heidelberg, Germany
Contact: Wendy Williams - (713) 834-6218 - email@example.com
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Department of Radiation Oncology Special Seminar
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar "Regulation of Enhancer Overactivation by a Protein Complex Containing RACK7/ZMYND8 and KDM5C"
- Annual Postdoctoral Science Symposium
- Department of Translational Molecular Pathology Distinguished Speaker Seminar Series
- Dr. Mina Bissell: Why don’t we get more cancer: The critical role of Extracellular Matrix and Microenvironment in metastasis and dormancy
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series "Mitochondria and Metal-Induced Oxidative Stress at the Center of Alzheimer Disease"
- Updates in Palliative Care and Physician Board Review Course
- New Immune Checkpoints, New Cancer Immunotherapies