MD Anderson Events
Brain Tumor Center Distinguished Lecture Series
Title: “The VHL Tumor Suppressor Protein: Recent Insights into IDH Mutations, Altered Metabolism and Cancer”
Date: 1/16/14, 11am to 12pm
Time: 1/16/14, 11am to 12pm
Location: AT&T Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 2 (B2.4750)
Facilitator: Zhimin Lu, M.D., PhD
Speaker: William Kaelin, M.D.
Speaker Bio: Professor of Medicine, Harvard Medical School and Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Associate Director, Basic Science, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute/Harvard Cancer Center and Chair of the Executive Committee for Research, Boston, MA
Contact: Wendy Williams - firstname.lastname@example.org
BTC Distinguished Lecture Series William Kaelin 011614.pdf (PDF, 698 KB)
- BTC Distinguished Lecture Series
- Fast Track Orientation
- 3rd Annual MD Anderson Clinical Trial Methods & Design Workshop for Junior Faculty
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Marta Penas-Prado, M.D.
- How to Achieve Excellence in Science
- Repair of Radiation-Induced Double-Strand Breaks in the Genome via Alternative End-Joining: A Potential Therapeutic Target for Enhancing Tumor Radiosensitivity
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Symposium on Molecular Imaging with Mass Spectrometry Techniques
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents John de Groot, M.D.