MD Anderson Events
Brain Tumor Center Distinguished Lecture Series
Title: “The VHL Tumor Suppressor Protein: Recent Insights into IDH Mutations, Altered Metabolism and Cancer”
Date: 1/16/14, 11am to 12pm
Time: 1/16/14, 11am to 12pm
Location: AT&T Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 2 (B2.4750)
Facilitator: Zhimin Lu, M.D., PhD
Speaker: William Kaelin, M.D.
Speaker Bio: Professor of Medicine, Harvard Medical School and Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Associate Director, Basic Science, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute/Harvard Cancer Center and Chair of the Executive Committee for Research, Boston, MA
Contact: Wendy Williams - firstname.lastname@example.org
BTC Distinguished Lecture Series William Kaelin 011614.pdf (PDF, 698 KB)
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Dihua Yu, M.D., Ph.D.
- Targeting metabolism through OxPhos inhibition in leukemia
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Epigenetic regulation by arginine methylation in muscle stem cells and in cancer"
- Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients: What's New for 2017? In Houston
- AACR Annual Meeting 2017 - MD Anderson Alumni and Faculty Association Reception
- Targeted & Immunotherapy: The New Era in Cancer Management
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Sina Safayi, D.V.M., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Animal Welfare