MD Anderson Events
Brain Tumor Center Distinguished Lecture Series
Lecture Title: “Signaling and Targeting Cancer Metabolism.”
Date: 2/20/14, 11am to 12pm
Time: 2/20/14, 11am to 12pm
Location: S5.8004 A & B
Facilitator: Zhimin Lu, MD, PhD
Speaker: Jing Chen, PhD
Speaker Bio: Associate Professor and Associate Director Basic Research, Division of Hematology, Emory University School of Medicine, Winship Cancer Institute, Atlanta, GA
Contact: Wendy Williams - (713) 834-6218 - firstname.lastname@example.org
BTC Distinguished Lecture Series Jing Chen 022014.pdf (PDF, 647 KB)
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Dihua Yu, M.D., Ph.D.
- Targeting metabolism through OxPhos inhibition in leukemia
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Epigenetic regulation by arginine methylation in muscle stem cells and in cancer"
- Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients: What's New for 2017? In Houston
- AACR Annual Meeting 2017 - MD Anderson Alumni and Faculty Association Reception
- Targeted & Immunotherapy: The New Era in Cancer Management
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Sina Safayi, D.V.M., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar