MD Anderson Events
Brain Tumor Center Distinguished Lecture Series
Lecture Title: “Signaling and Targeting Cancer Metabolism.”
Date: 2/20/14, 11am to 12pm
Time: 2/20/14, 11am to 12pm
Location: S5.8004 A & B
Facilitator: Zhimin Lu, MD, PhD
Speaker: Jing Chen, PhD
Speaker Bio: Associate Professor and Associate Director Basic Research, Division of Hematology, Emory University School of Medicine, Winship Cancer Institute, Atlanta, GA
Contact: Wendy Williams - (713) 834-6218 - firstname.lastname@example.org
BTC Distinguished Lecture Series Jing Chen 022014.pdf (PDF, 647 KB)
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Gregory N. Fuller, M.D., Ph.D.
- Host-Microbiota interaction at muscosal surface
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Jason Huse, M.D., Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Research Misconduct and Policies for Handling Misconduct:
- Cancer Metabolism Working Group Seminars presents Dr. Joya Chandra and Dr. Prasenjit Dey
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Baoli Hu, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Cross-species genetic mapping of targets in mitochondria, metabolism and aging"
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Dihua Yu, M.D., Ph.D.