MD Anderson Events
Brain Tumor Center Distinguished Lecture Series
Lecture Title: “Combinatorial strategies that reverse immunosuppression in malignant glioma: relevance to future clinical trials”.
Date: 4/17/14, 11am to 12pm
Time: 4/17/14, 11am to 12pm
Location: S5.8004 A & B
Facilitator: Amy Heimberger, MD
Speaker: Derek Wainwright, PhD
Contact: Wendy Williams - (713) 834-6218 - email@example.com
BTC Distinguished Lecture Series Wainwright 041714.pdf (PDF, 684 KB)
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Symposium on Molecular Imaging with Mass Spectrometry Techniques
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents John de Groot, M.D.
- Experimental therapeutics using preclinical mouse models of early or late stage metastatic disease
- Value-Based Head and Neck Cancer Care
- Fourth International Conference on Cancer and the Heart
- Current Concepts in Head and Neck Surgery
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Mohammad Belayat Hossain, Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Communication and Difficult Conversations
- myCancerConnection Cancer Survivorship Conference