MD Anderson Events
Brain Tumor Center Distinguished Lecture Series
Lecture Title: “Combinatorial strategies that reverse immunosuppression in malignant glioma: relevance to future clinical trials”.
Date: 4/17/14, 11am to 12pm
Time: 4/17/14, 11am to 12pm
Location: S5.8004 A & B
Facilitator: Amy Heimberger, MD
Speaker: Derek Wainwright, PhD
Contact: Wendy Williams - (713) 834-6218 - firstname.lastname@example.org
BTC Distinguished Lecture Series Wainwright 041714.pdf (PDF, 684 KB)
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Gregory N. Fuller, M.D., Ph.D.
- Host-Microbiota interaction at muscosal surface
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Jason Huse, M.D., Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Research Misconduct and Policies for Handling Misconduct:
- Cancer Metabolism Working Group Seminars presents Dr. Joya Chandra and Dr. Prasenjit Dey
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Baoli Hu, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Cross-species genetic mapping of targets in mitochondria, metabolism and aging"
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Molecular Regulation of Beclin 1 in Autophagy and Tumor Suppression"