MD Anderson Events
Brain Tumor Center Distinguished Lecture Series
Lecture Title: “Developmental Gliogenesis: The Crossroads of Cell Fate and Malignancy in the CNS.”
Date: 5/22/14, 11am to 12pm
Time: 5/22/14, 11am to 12pm
Location: S5.8004 A & B
Facilitator: Joseph McCarty
Speaker: Benjamin Deneen, PhD
Speaker Bio: Assistant Professor, Department of Developmental Biology at Baylor College of Medicine. Houston, TX
Contact: Wendy Williams - email@example.com
BTC Distinguished Lecture Series Benjamin Deneen 052214.pdf (PDF, 671 KB)
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Felix Nwajei, Ph.D.
- Therapy Guided by p53 Dynamics in Single Cells
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Pratip Bhattacharya, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series ": In vivo discovery of targets for cancer immunotherapy"
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Peer Review
- MD Anderson Anesthesiology & Neuroscience December Seminar Series
- Sarcoma Patient Educational Conference: Ask The Experts
- 2017 Oncologic Emergency Medicine Conference
- Orbital Oncology adn Oncologic Oculofacial Plastic Surgery: A Multidisciplinary Approach