MD Anderson Events
Brain Tumor Center Distinguished Lecture Series
Lecture Title: “Developmental Gliogenesis: The Crossroads of Cell Fate and Malignancy in the CNS.”
Date: 5/22/14, 11am to 12pm
Time: 5/22/14, 11am to 12pm
Location: S5.8004 A & B
Facilitator: Joseph McCarty
Speaker: Benjamin Deneen, PhD
Speaker Bio: Assistant Professor, Department of Developmental Biology at Baylor College of Medicine. Houston, TX
Contact: Wendy Williams - email@example.com
BTC Distinguished Lecture Series Benjamin Deneen 052214.pdf (PDF, 671 KB)
- Onco-Internal Medicine Symposium
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Gregory N. Fuller, M.D., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Jason Huse, M.D., Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Research Misconduct and Policies for Handling Misconduct:
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Baoli Hu, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Cross-species genetic mapping of targets in mitochondria, metabolism and aging"
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Dihua Yu, M.D., Ph.D.