MD Anderson Events
Brain Tumor Center Distinguished Lecture Series
Lecture Title: “Immune Assisted Virotherapy, and Viral-Assisted Immunotherapy, For Cancer”
Date: 7/17/14, 11am to 12pm
Time: 7/17/14, 11am to 12pm
Location: BSRB S5.8004 A & B
Facilitator: Amy Heimberger, MD
Speaker: Richard G. Vile, PhD
Speaker Bio: Richard M. Schulze Family Foundation, Professor of Immunology at Mayo Clinic Rochester, MN
Contact: Wendy Williams - email@example.com
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Epigenetic regulation by arginine methylation in muscle stem cells and in cancer"
- Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients: What's New for 2017? In Houston
- AACR Annual Meeting 2017 - MD Anderson Alumni and Faculty Association Reception
- Targeted & Immunotherapy: The New Era in Cancer Management
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Sina Safayi, D.V.M., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Animal Welfare
- Department of Translational Molecular Pathology Distinguished Speaker Seminar Series
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Jian Hu, Ph.D.