MD Anderson Events
Brain Tumor Center Distinguished Lecture Series
Lecture Title: “Immune Assisted Virotherapy, and Viral-Assisted Immunotherapy, For Cancer”
Date: 7/17/14, 11am to 12pm
Time: 7/17/14, 11am to 12pm
Location: BSRB S5.8004 A & B
Facilitator: Amy Heimberger, MD
Speaker: Richard G. Vile, PhD
Speaker Bio: Richard M. Schulze Family Foundation, Professor of Immunology at Mayo Clinic Rochester, MN
Contact: Wendy Williams - email@example.com
- Onco-Internal Medicine Symposium
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Gregory N. Fuller, M.D., Ph.D.
- Host-Microbiota interaction at muscosal surface
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Jason Huse, M.D., Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Research Misconduct and Policies for Handling Misconduct:
- Cancer Metabolism Working Group Seminars presents Dr. Joya Chandra and Dr. Prasenjit Dey
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Baoli Hu, Ph.D.