MD Anderson Events
Brain Tumor Center Distinguished Lecture Series
Lecture Title: “Cellular immunotherapy targeting malignant brain tumors”.
Date: 8/7/14, 11am to 12pm
Time: 8/7/14, 11am to 12pm
Location: BSRB S5.8004 A & B
Facilitator: Amy Heimberger, MD
Speaker: Duane Mitchell, M.D., PhD
Speaker Bio: Co-Director of the Preston A. Wells Center for Brain Tumor Therapy, Director of the UF Brain Tumor Immunotherapy Program Professor Department of Neurosurgery and Florida State Endowed Cancer Research Chair, University of Florida College of Medicine, Gainesville, FL
Contact: Wendy Williams - (713) 834-6218 - firstname.lastname@example.org
BTC Distinguished Lecture Series Duane Mitchell 080714.pdf (PDF, 609 KB)
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar "Regulation of Enhancer Overactivation by a Protein Complex Containing RACK7/ZMYND8 and KDM5C"
- Annual Postdoctoral Science Symposium
- Dr. Mina Bissell: Why don’t we get more cancer: The critical role of Extracellular Matrix and Microenvironment in metastasis and dormancy
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series "Mitochondria and Metal-Induced Oxidative Stress at the Center of Alzheimer Disease"
- Updates in Palliative Care and Physician Board Review Course
- New Immune Checkpoints, New Cancer Immunotherapies
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Data Acquisition, Management, Sharing and Ownership
- 20th Annual Interdisciplinary Conference on Supportive Care, Hospice and Palliative Medicine