MD Anderson Events
Brain Tumor Center Distinguished Lecture Series
Lecture Title: “Cellular immunotherapy targeting malignant brain tumors”.
Date: 8/7/14, 11am to 12pm
Time: 8/7/14, 11am to 12pm
Location: BSRB S5.8004 A & B
Facilitator: Amy Heimberger, MD
Speaker: Duane Mitchell, M.D., PhD
Speaker Bio: Co-Director of the Preston A. Wells Center for Brain Tumor Therapy, Director of the UF Brain Tumor Immunotherapy Program Professor Department of Neurosurgery and Florida State Endowed Cancer Research Chair, University of Florida College of Medicine, Gainesville, FL
Contact: Wendy Williams - (713) 834-6218 - email@example.com
BTC Distinguished Lecture Series Duane Mitchell 080714.pdf (PDF, 609 KB)
- MD Anderson Sawyer Biliary Pancreatic Symposium
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Felix Nwajei, Ph.D.
- Therapy Guided by p53 Dynamics in Single Cells
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Pratip Bhattacharya, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series ": In vivo discovery of targets for cancer immunotherapy"
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Peer Review
- MD Anderson Anesthesiology & Neuroscience December Seminar Series
- Sarcoma Patient Educational Conference: Ask The Experts
- 2017 Oncologic Emergency Medicine Conference