MD Anderson Events
Brain Tumor Center Distinguished Lecture Series
Lecture Title: “Cellular immunotherapy targeting malignant brain tumors”.
Date: 8/7/14, 11am to 12pm
Time: 8/7/14, 11am to 12pm
Location: BSRB S5.8004 A & B
Facilitator: Amy Heimberger, MD
Speaker: Duane Mitchell, M.D., PhD
Speaker Bio: Co-Director of the Preston A. Wells Center for Brain Tumor Therapy, Director of the UF Brain Tumor Immunotherapy Program Professor Department of Neurosurgery and Florida State Endowed Cancer Research Chair, University of Florida College of Medicine, Gainesville, FL
Contact: Wendy Williams - (713) 834-6218 - email@example.com
BTC Distinguished Lecture Series Duane Mitchell 080714.pdf (PDF, 609 KB)
- Targeting metabolism through OxPhos inhibition in leukemia
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Epigenetic regulation by arginine methylation in muscle stem cells and in cancer"
- Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients: What's New for 2017? In Houston
- AACR Annual Meeting 2017 - MD Anderson Alumni and Faculty Association Reception
- Targeted & Immunotherapy: The New Era in Cancer Management
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Sina Safayi, D.V.M., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Animal Welfare
- Department of Translational Molecular Pathology Distinguished Speaker Seminar Series