MD Anderson Events
Brain Tumor Center Distinguished Lecture Series
Lecture Title: “Cellular immunotherapy targeting malignant brain tumors”.
Date: 8/12/14, 11am to 12pm
Time: 8/12/14, 11am to 12pm
Location: R11.1100 Rooms 3 & 4
Facilitator: Amy Heimberger, MD
Speaker: John Sampson, MD, PhD, MBA, MHSc
Speaker Bio: Chief of Neurosurgery, Professor of Surgery, Professor of Biomedical Engineering, Professor of Immunology, Professor of Pathology, Duke University, Durham, NC
Contact: Wendy Williams - (713) 834-6218 - firstname.lastname@example.org
BTC Distinguished Lecture Series John Sampson 081214.pdf (PDF, 698 KB)
- Therapy Guided by p53 Dynamics in Single Cells
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Pratip Bhattacharya, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series ": In vivo discovery of targets for cancer immunotherapy"
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Peer Review
- MD Anderson Anesthesiology & Neuroscience December Seminar Series
- Sarcoma Patient Educational Conference: Ask The Experts
- 2017 Oncologic Emergency Medicine Conference
- Orbital Oncology adn Oncologic Oculofacial Plastic Surgery: A Multidisciplinary Approach
- Diagnostic Pathology Course