MD Anderson Events
Brain Tumor Center Distinguished Lecture Series
Lecture Title: “Cellular immunotherapy targeting malignant brain tumors”.
Date: 8/12/14, 11am to 12pm
Time: 8/12/14, 11am to 12pm
Location: R11.1100 Rooms 3 & 4
Facilitator: Amy Heimberger, MD
Speaker: John Sampson, MD, PhD, MBA, MHSc
Speaker Bio: Chief of Neurosurgery, Professor of Surgery, Professor of Biomedical Engineering, Professor of Immunology, Professor of Pathology, Duke University, Durham, NC
Contact: Wendy Williams - (713) 834-6218 - email@example.com
BTC Distinguished Lecture Series John Sampson 081214.pdf (PDF, 698 KB)
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Marta Penas-Prado, M.D.
- How to Achieve Excellence in Science
- Repair of Radiation-Induced Double-Strand Breaks in the Genome via Alternative End-Joining: A Potential Therapeutic Target for Enhancing Tumor Radiosensitivity
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Symposium on Molecular Imaging with Mass Spectrometry Techniques
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents John de Groot, M.D.
- Value-Based Head and Neck Cancer Care
- Fourth International Conference on Cancer and the Heart
- Current Concepts in Head and Neck Surgery
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Mohammad Belayat Hossain, Ph.D.