MD Anderson Events
Brain Tumor Center Distinguished Lecture Series
Lecture Title: “Cellular immunotherapy targeting malignant brain tumors”.
Date: 8/12/14, 11am to 12pm
Time: 8/12/14, 11am to 12pm
Location: R11.1100 Rooms 3 & 4
Facilitator: Amy Heimberger, MD
Speaker: John Sampson, MD, PhD, MBA, MHSc
Speaker Bio: Chief of Neurosurgery, Professor of Surgery, Professor of Biomedical Engineering, Professor of Immunology, Professor of Pathology, Duke University, Durham, NC
Contact: Wendy Williams - (713) 834-6218 - email@example.com
BTC Distinguished Lecture Series John Sampson 081214.pdf (PDF, 698 KB)
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Dihua Yu, M.D., Ph.D.
- Targeting metabolism through OxPhos inhibition in leukemia
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Epigenetic regulation by arginine methylation in muscle stem cells and in cancer"
- Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients: What's New for 2017? In Houston
- AACR Annual Meeting 2017 - MD Anderson Alumni and Faculty Association Reception
- Targeted & Immunotherapy: The New Era in Cancer Management
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Sina Safayi, D.V.M., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Animal Welfare