MD Anderson Events
Brain Tumor Center Distinguished Lecture Series
Lecture Title: “Cellular immunotherapy targeting malignant brain tumors”.
Date: 8/12/14, 11am to 12pm
Time: 8/12/14, 11am to 12pm
Location: R11.1100 Rooms 3 & 4
Facilitator: Amy Heimberger, MD
Speaker: John Sampson, MD, PhD, MBA, MHSc
Speaker Bio: Chief of Neurosurgery, Professor of Surgery, Professor of Biomedical Engineering, Professor of Immunology, Professor of Pathology, Duke University, Durham, NC
Contact: Wendy Williams - (713) 834-6218 - firstname.lastname@example.org
BTC Distinguished Lecture Series John Sampson 081214.pdf (PDF, 698 KB)
- Onco-Internal Medicine Symposium
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Gregory N. Fuller, M.D., Ph.D.
- Host-Microbiota interaction at muscosal surface
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Jason Huse, M.D., Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Research Misconduct and Policies for Handling Misconduct:
- Cancer Metabolism Working Group Seminars presents Dr. Joya Chandra and Dr. Prasenjit Dey
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Baoli Hu, Ph.D.