MD Anderson Events
Brain Tumor Center Distinguished Lecture Series
Lecture Title: “Insights into EGFR-driven gliomagenesis in mice”.
Date: 9/18/14, 11am to 12pm
Time: 9/18/14, 11am to 12pm
Location: BSRB S5.8004 A & B
Facilitator: Joseph McCarty
Speaker: Alain Charest, M.Sc., Ph.D.
Speaker Bio: Associate Professor of Neurosurgery Department of Neurosurgery Tufts University School of Medicine Molecular Oncology Research Institute Tufts Medical Center
Contact: Wendy Williams - (713) 834-6218 - firstname.lastname@example.org
BTC Distinguished Lecture Series Alain Charest 091814.pdf (PDF, 617 KB)
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Marta Penas-Prado, M.D.
- How to Achieve Excellence in Science
- Repair of Radiation-Induced Double-Strand Breaks in the Genome via Alternative End-Joining: A Potential Therapeutic Target for Enhancing Tumor Radiosensitivity
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Symposium on Molecular Imaging with Mass Spectrometry Techniques
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents John de Groot, M.D.
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Value-Based Head and Neck Cancer Care
- Fourth International Conference on Cancer and the Heart
- Current Concepts in Head and Neck Surgery