MD Anderson Events
Brain Tumor Center Distinguished Lecture Series
Lecture Title: “Insights into EGFR-driven gliomagenesis in mice”.
Date: 9/18/14, 11am to 12pm
Time: 9/18/14, 11am to 12pm
Location: BSRB S5.8004 A & B
Facilitator: Joseph McCarty
Speaker: Alain Charest, M.Sc., Ph.D.
Speaker Bio: Associate Professor of Neurosurgery Department of Neurosurgery Tufts University School of Medicine Molecular Oncology Research Institute Tufts Medical Center
Contact: Wendy Williams - (713) 834-6218 - email@example.com
BTC Distinguished Lecture Series Alain Charest 091814.pdf (PDF, 617 KB)
- Department of Radiation Oncology Special Seminar
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar "Regulation of Enhancer Overactivation by a Protein Complex Containing RACK7/ZMYND8 and KDM5C"
- Annual Postdoctoral Science Symposium
- Department of Translational Molecular Pathology Distinguished Speaker Seminar Series
- Dr. Mina Bissell: Why don’t we get more cancer: The critical role of Extracellular Matrix and Microenvironment in metastasis and dormancy
- Updates in Palliative Care and Physician Board Review Course
- New Immune Checkpoints, New Cancer Immunotherapies
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Data Acquisition, Management, Sharing and Ownership