MD Anderson Events
Brain Tumor Center Distinguished Lecture Series
Lecture Title: "Impact of UPS: from Kruppling development to tumorigenesis"
Date: 9/25/14, 11am to 12pm
Time: 9/25/14, 11am to 12pm
Location: BSRB S5.8004 A & B
Facilitator: Suyun Huang
Speaker: Yong Wan, PhD
Speaker Bio: Associate Professor, Department of Cell Biology University of Pittsburgh
Contact: Wendy Williams - email@example.com
BTC Distinguished Lecture Series Yong Wang 092514.pdf (PDF, 710 KB)
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Symposium on Molecular Imaging with Mass Spectrometry Techniques
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents John de Groot, M.D.
- Experimental therapeutics using preclinical mouse models of early or late stage metastatic disease
- Value-Based Head and Neck Cancer Care
- Fourth International Conference on Cancer and the Heart
- Current Concepts in Head and Neck Surgery
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Mohammad Belayat Hossain, Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Communication and Difficult Conversations
- myCancerConnection Cancer Survivorship Conference