MD Anderson Events
Brain Tumor Center Distinguished Lecture Series
Lecture Title: "Impact of UPS: from Kruppling development to tumorigenesis"
Date: 9/25/14, 11am to 12pm
Time: 9/25/14, 11am to 12pm
Location: BSRB S5.8004 A & B
Facilitator: Suyun Huang
Speaker: Yong Wan, PhD
Speaker Bio: Associate Professor, Department of Cell Biology University of Pittsburgh
Contact: Wendy Williams - email@example.com
BTC Distinguished Lecture Series Yong Wang 092514.pdf (PDF, 710 KB)
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Dihua Yu, M.D., Ph.D.
- Targeting metabolism through OxPhos inhibition in leukemia
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Epigenetic regulation by arginine methylation in muscle stem cells and in cancer"
- Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients: What's New for 2017? In Houston
- AACR Annual Meeting 2017 - MD Anderson Alumni and Faculty Association Reception
- Targeted & Immunotherapy: The New Era in Cancer Management
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Sina Safayi, D.V.M., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Animal Welfare