MD Anderson Events
CPRIT-Early Bird Special
As they say, “The Early Bird Catches the Worm!” As the institution prepares for the upcoming CPRIT deadlines, we understand the level of stress, work and effort that is put into a CPRIT grant for submission. The Office of Research Administration is here to help you in any way that we can.
The Office of Research Administration CPRIT team will be holding one on one sessions for all faculty, support staff, administrators and personnel to discuss any questions or concerns about the preparation of CPRIT grants. We encourage you to bring your budgets, required documents, questions and worries to our team. We will sit with you and help guide you as you prepare to submit your CPRIT grant. The last Early Bird Special was a big hit and we anticipate it to be even better this time.
Date: 6/16/14, 1pm to 5pm
Time: 6/16/14, 1pm to 5pm
Directions: Office of Research Administration-Pickens Tower 8th Floor
Format: All Employee Meeting
Facilitator: Nichole Mendoza
Speaker: Sofia de Achaval Wied
Sponsor: Ivan Lopez
Contact: Javier Guerrero - (713) 563-4405 - email@example.com
- Organization for Women: Developing a Vision Board with Karen Mooney “Part 2: Awaken Your Possibilities: How to Invest in the Alignment of Your Life”
- WEBINAR: Embase - Reviewing the Literature Beyond Medline
- CSI Lecture: Regulation, Role and Therapeutic Targeting of AMPK in Prostate Cancer by Daniel E. Frigo, Ph.D.
- ERO Seminar Series - Traver Hart
- Dr. Huda Y. Zoghbi - Rett Syndrome and MeCP2 disorders and the insight they provide into neuropsychiatric disorders
- Dr Cullen Taniguchi - Protecting the Gut to improve outcomes in pancreatic cancer
- Lavish Linens
- 5th Annual Metabolism in Cancer Symposium Featured Speaker - Matthew Vander Heiden, M.D., Ph.D.
- ERO Seminar Series - Meng Wang
- Clinical Research Billing Compliance