MD Anderson Events
CPRIT-Early Bird Special
As they say, “The Early Bird Catches the Worm!” As the institution prepares for the upcoming CPRIT deadlines, we understand the level of stress, work and effort that is put into a CPRIT grant for submission. The Office of Research Administration is here to help you in any way that we can.
The Office of Research Administration CPRIT team will be holding one on one sessions for all faculty, support staff, administrators and personnel to discuss any questions or concerns about the preparation of CPRIT grants. We encourage you to bring your budgets, required documents, questions and worries to our team. We will sit with you and help guide you as you prepare to submit your CPRIT grant. The last Early Bird Special was a big hit and we anticipate it to be even better this time.
Date: 6/16/14, 1pm to 5pm
Time: 6/16/14, 1pm to 5pm
Directions: Office of Research Administration-Pickens Tower 8th Floor
Format: All Employee Meeting
Facilitator: Nichole Mendoza
Speaker: Sofia de Achaval Wied
Sponsor: Ivan Lopez
Contact: Javier Guerrero - (713) 563-4405 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Distinguished Lectureship in Cancer Biology - Nahum Sonenberg, Ph.D., FRS
- Department of Cancer Biology Chalk Talk - Nahum Sonenberg, Ph.D., FRS
- The Daily Dozen Series: Foods to Eat Each Day - Fruits
- Employee Screening Night - Mammography
- Children's Art Project Pop-Up Shop
- When can I retire? Find out when TRS comes to campus.
- Practicing with Compassion Improves Outcomes for Providers and Patients: Mastering Resilience at Work
- Gina's Jewelry
- Organization for Women - Conversations that Matter
- FREE Afternoon at the Museum of Fine Arts, Houston