MD Anderson Events
CPRIT-Early Bird Special
As they say, “The Early Bird Catches the Worm!” As the institution prepares for the upcoming CPRIT deadlines, we understand the level of stress, work and effort that is put into a CPRIT grant for submission. The Office of Research Administration is here to help you in any way that we can.
The Office of Research Administration CPRIT team will be holding one on one sessions for all faculty, support staff, administrators and personnel to discuss any questions or concerns about the preparation of CPRIT grants. We encourage you to bring your budgets, required documents, questions and worries to our team. We will sit with you and help guide you as you prepare to submit your CPRIT grant. The last Early Bird Special was a big hit and we anticipate it to be even better this time.
Date: 6/16/14, 1pm to 5pm
Time: 6/16/14, 1pm to 5pm
Directions: Office of Research Administration-Pickens Tower 8th Floor
Format: All Employee Meeting
Facilitator: Nichole Mendoza
Speaker: Sofia de Achaval Wied
Sponsor: Ivan Lopez
Contact: Javier Guerrero - (713) 563-4405 - email@example.com
- ERO Seminar Series - Wenyi Wei
- Sprint for Life 2016
- Halo House Foundation 5K and 1K runs for Adults & Children
- Health Disparities Research Faculty Candidate Seminar: Culture, Health Disparities, and Psychosocial Interventions: A focus on Asian American Cancer Survivors by Dr. Qian Lu
- Clinical Research-OneConnect Town Hall
- Achieving Communication Excellence (ACE) Lecture Series
- When Can I Retire from TRS? Details about Your TRS Retirement at 1MC!
- Clinical Research Billing Compliance
- Medical World Americas
- Life After: Science and Medicine